3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bond2000 06.08.21 11:29 pm

A question for connoisseurs of GAMECUBE

HERE I thought after PS2 can take Cub to play.
On PS2 there are hits like Resifent4, Onimusha, GT4, MetalGear, Castlevania, Contra, GOd of War, Ratchet $ Clank ...

Are there any definite hits from the horror / arcade genres on the cube?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha @ FOX 06.08.21

Um ..... Cube:? I do not respect this prefix (call me if anything)
Arcade, you say? So GAMECUBe is only famous for SUPERMARIO! : mrgreen:

O
Or1s 06.08.21

[quote name = "bond2000"] I thought after the PS2 I can take Cub to play.
On PS2 there are hits like Resifent4, Onimusha, GT4, MetalGear, Castlevania, Contra, GOd of War, Ratchet $ Clank ...

Are there any definite hits from the horror / arcade genres on the cube? [/ quote]

Well, to be honest, it seems to me that now (especially if you already have a PS2) it is not worth taking a cube, after all, the Xbox360 has already come out and now Wii and PS3 are coming out ...
But still, in terms of games:
Well, firstly Resident Evil 4 is also available on the cube and has more advanced graphics, and it came out six months earlier :)
And now for the hits:
Firstly, MetroidPrime (1,2), Killer7 (the multiplatform but looks a little better on the cube), a bunch of different mario platformers, although there are RPGs, FireEmblem is an excellent strategy / RPG, Eternal Darkness is an adventure game, Legend of Zelda (everyone deserves attention parts), Star Fox Adventures, RE Zero and RE Remake, Baten Kaitos - JRPG with a card battle system (here's the second part coming out), Battalion Wars - action / strategy, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - a remake of the first part for those who tormented by nostalgia :) Well, and a bunch of multiplatforms that are on PS2 ... Although it looks a little better on cube :)

b
bond2000 06.08.21

thanks, everything is clear

L
Leider 06.08.21

[url = http: //www.forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 290474] http://www.forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=290474 [/ url]