3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21 11:33 pm

Details on Killzone on PS3.

So I downloaded this video here [url = http: //trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_timmiller_int_gh.wmv] http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vau ... int_gh.wmv [/ url] - 103MB, at 7:20 the video is talking about Killzone, about how some Scottish team made this video for 6 months.
I didn't really understand the current, is there still a CG video or will there be such a level of graphics?
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 06.08.21

[quote name = "CrazzyMan"] about how some Scottish team made this video for 6 months. [/ quote]
A kick between the legs of dear fans of Sony's campaign products? : rotfl:

C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] A kick between the legs of the sonboys? : rotfl: [/ quote]
Well, if I translated for myself =) I just needed someone else's opinion, suddenly what I heard wrong =))

zs. although this one [url = http: //trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_mgs4_df_tgs5_hd.wmv] http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vau ... gs5_hd.wmv [/ url] - 210MB MGS4 movie I don't care like .. =)

S
StrikerX 06.08.21

Is there a description of the video?

P
PBS 06.08.21

Yes, everyone has known for a long time, everyone does this for the PC too, Nvidia and Ati also like to splurge by releasing beautiful demos with a new generation of their cards. ;-)

B
BakaLavr 06.08.21

this is a cg video with gameplay elements made on the game engine, so it will be in the game, even better (off data)

P
PBS 06.08.21

CG video on the game engine: crazy:

S
StrikerX 06.08.21

If CrazzyMan translated everything correctly, then it turns out that Sony has not shown more than one game yet? :)

Shl. BakaLavr TsG
, he is just for that and a video that is not a game. And on whose engine it is - do not care.

S
Strange 06.08.21

2 StrikerX
Another mention of * Soniboys * and someone might get a warning ...
Read the new rules, clause 2.9

B
BakaLavr 06.08.21

2StrikerX
I note, I did not say that this is a game

r
rus patriot 06.08.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] If CrazzyMan translated everything correctly, it turns out that Sony has not shown more than one game yet? :)
[/ quote]
Mgs 4, motorstorm, lair, warhawk, gundam (or whatever it is called, which is about robots) and many multiplatformers

S
StrikerX 06.08.21

2BakaLavr
Read it Myself :)
> is CH video with the gameplay elements of art created on the game engine, and will be in the game, even better (off data)
Well, so you know, to make a movie on the "game engine", it is necessary:
-dvizhek game
- set textures and models, levels.
All this is called a game (except for the size and plot).

P
PBS 06.08.21

I understood everything correctly, the gameplay was shown only in fatal inertia, such a meager one. By the way, offtopic and versus went, this topic should be in versus, I suggest that the administration close this topic.

S
StrikerX 06.08.21

[quote name = "rus patriot"] [quote name = "StrikerX"] If CrazzyMan translated everything correctly, it turns out that Sony has not shown more than one game yet? :)
[/ quote]
Mgs 4, motorstorm, lair, warhawk, gundam (or
whatever it is called, which is about robots) and a lot of multiplatformers [/ quote] As if there is something on boxing, and there will be no revolution. But the main thing is shame.

2Strange
I read it, it would not hurt to highlight the reds there.
What is also prohibited from above?

r
rus patriot 06.08.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] [quote name = "rus patriot"] [quote name = "StrikerX"] If CrazzyMan translated everything correctly, it turns out that Sony has not shown more than one game yet? :)
[/ quote]
Mgs 4 , motorstorm, lair, warhawk, gundam (or whatever it is called, which is about robots) and many multiplatformers [/ quote]
As if there is something on boxing, and there will be no revolution. But the main thing is shame.
[/ quote]
What a shame? There is at least 2 months left before the release of the console, during which time gameplay videos will still be shown. The main thing is that the real graphics of the games have already been shown. As for the revolution: a revolution is, for example, the transition from 2d to 3d, and on ps 3 we see a very strong leap in terms of graphics, mgs 4 and motorstorm confirm this

S
StrikerX 06.08.21

Yes, here some sprinkled saliva and all that, they say they are saints, only HE is bad.
But it turned out that SHE is no better than HIM.

G
Gera 06.08.21

[quote] What a shame? There is at least 2 months left before the release of the console, during which time gameplay videos will still be shown. The main thing is that the real graphics of the games have already been shown. As for the revolution: a revolution is, for example, the transition from 2d to 3d, and on ps 3 we are seeing a very strong leap in terms of graphics, mgs 4 and motorstorm confirm this [/ quote]
This is a motorstorm and MGS4 real games: confused:: rotfl: Laughed: gigi:

B
BakaLavr 06.08.21

motorstorm and mgs4 are very real games

G
Gera 06.08.21

Maybe you can tell me a link to the gameplay video :) just pliz without the CG videos will we do well? waiting for: gigi:

B
BakaLavr 06.08.21

mgs4 is a real-time video, not pre-rendered in advance, in the net there is a video that confirms the

motorstorm is made on the game engine (some played the demo =))

S
StrikerX 06.08.21

BakaLavr
Well, we launched the game on a server installation, and what next?