3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth reals 06.08.21 11:34 pm

EX Machina

[offtopic] I didn't know where to create a theme, because let it be here. [/ offtopic]
[b] EX Machina [/ b] is a game developed by the Russian company Targem Games. The game is a mixture of Action / Rpg / Action on Wheels. We drive trucks (and buy others), install equipment (upgrade), install weapons, complete quests ... and the most interesting part of the game is fighting other cars. The game can be called "Singleplayer version of [b] Auto Assault [/ b]". Graphically, the game looks decent, and the physics is not bad, the main drawback is boring music ... Who played, express your opinion.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaken 06.08.21

On ixbt.com the review was, they write terribly buggy.

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zaken"] There was a review on ixbt.com, they write terribly buggy. [/ quote]
No, nothing, it's not buggy (unlike "[b] Corsairs III [/ b]").

W
Warge 06.08.21

Truck models are ugly, no fantasy. The screenshots were not impressive, and in general the graphics are faded. The idea is good, the implementation is ... I would
prefer to wait for "Truckers 3". In the meantime, there is X3.

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

I continue to play. Like. The graphics are VERY nice, the truck models are pretty good. Never buggy (license). Opponents' cars explode very nicely. No music, but if you cut it off and turn on Gangsta-Rap :) ... Physics is good, interesting quests ... in general, good.
And, the local "brawls" - just a class. If you liked [b] Bandits: Phoenix Rising [/ b] - [b] EX Machina [/ b] is worth buying.

L
Leider 06.08.21

How can you play it ... Exactly 10 minutes lasted, atstoy.
All this is of course my opinion)

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

Boredom is green

z
ziss 06.08.21

boring, linear ... but somehow addictive ...

C
CyHDyK 06.08.21

Bandits: Phoenix Rising awesome din but Ex Machina is trash, boredom

S
Spielman 06.08.21

Does anyone know how I can change the value of money in this game? It did not work through the file in the profile, I did not find the parameter. I found mani through art, but did not change. And in general, why is it always when I write some parameter that is needed in the properties of the shortcut, for example console, they write to me that the name of the final file is set incorrectly. Check if the specified path and file name are correct. Maybe they will explain everything to me in more detail?
Thanks.