3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uranium 04.11.19 03:18 am

Mission \"the Monopoly on bog\" (Gothic)

There are a few misconception in the game (at once I apologize, if somewhere got the names mixed up).

1. Mission the Monopoly on bog. Gave me a Cor-Gal a task to deal with the competitors. I have found in the cave near the lake at the New camp Draco(or Jacko) with two Bros, they're doing drugs. Something said to me in a fight. Well, I put three, took everything, even with the help of laboratory jars Bolotnikov did. Back to the Cor-Galoa, and nothing - neither my hero knows nothing, neither Cor-Gal, not a word. What to do?

2. With the same Cor-Salomom. As you approach it, it starts the message I brought a bog. He takes 500 ore, and gives 200 experience.
This is a bug or what?

3. The mission hut a frame in a new camp. One head of the mercenaries said they would not intervene, I will deal with him. I figured it out. And the job hangs. What to do?

4. In the new camp, I killed a Lord and his goons, although I never asked for this. What's next? To whom to go, what to say.

Now. I will appreciate any advice.
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
alllexxx 04.11.19

May be confused, but caaada so:
1. The pretzel gave the task to deliver the grass SWAMPS, it is necessary to talk with the foreman (personally, I first cut him off NOT to death, took the grass, and then talked) and he will give grass for a pretzel (and clipped, though, and empty, but somehow, this second solder I also gave). So, this bear pretzel. M. B. lie, the grass is not necessary to him and to the guy that swamp with three Dicks the water in the mortar squeezes...
2. At the mission hut I long to enter couldn't (the game I played three times different roles for different camps). It can not KILL! It is necessary to prune (and not with bow or crossbow they are beat to death!), but do not kill him heal to talk to him, he will say that the us understand and put the blame on the other side, to live with thieves. Hut yours!
3. Lord MB. you got a little excited. I suppose the thread of the narrative which broke off, I don't know, Lord, remind me, who is where? What the hell? In the new shaft for a new camp will be one of the cattle, you will have a super weapon to sell - do not believe that hewing to death (he hardly does, I'm his crossbow from the roof of his hut took).
And laaaaame, take your time hewing who is handy in General, and especially Nasser, in particular! I don't know....

u
uranium 04.11.19

Well, 1 and 2, I already kind of figured. Cm http://www.igromania.ru/games/?gothic+sol
who cares.

And the Lord is the nut who runs the farmers in the new camp, which figure is removed.

S
SerGameRus 04.11.19

Was the first GOTHIC, but for me and remains not clear, from what has fallen barrier? GG in the ending kills the Sleeping and all, nor any hint of a barrier. Energy magic ore in the new camp, which wanted to blow up, spent Urizel'. So from what fell the barrier?

S
Shifroval 04.11.19

Kakby Sleeping with his presence was keeping the Barrier to the extent in which it was... Sleep disappeared, the power source too.. so he and collapsible.

In General, this time is not told anywhere.
Because there are only guesses...

The logic is the same, Barrier - samomoderirovanie structure.
But we know that Hibernate changed the course of the spell, maybe it made the Barrier is entirely dependent on an external source...you never know.

If the Barrier were to eat from juniorov, then all the same, just from them after creation he wasn't eating.

The argument against this theory is a phrase from the game.
Only 13 mages can break the Barrier. It is because the waterbenders were looking for all to fire wedge. Energy ore and UNITROL against the energy Barrier. Ie the energy of the standard Barrier(5 UNITROL)+energy ore knock out Barrier, because it is more energy spent on its creation. But they did not know that the Barrier had long been the Sleeping expanded and controls it.

Something like that..

K
Kamred 04.11.19

I say igaia.
1)do Not have to soak a Draco or someone. Could and on the other to talk. But the job right, they had somehow to disappear.
2)Normal bug.
3)If you have no one of the camps is not received, the mission is executed. It also gives you the horn.
4)Could the Rice Lord just to beat a Lefty just for the job.

M
Maxi Lopez 04.11.19

Poor uranium... 6 years of waiting...

X
Xaker 23 04.11.19

Poor uranium... 6 years of waiting...
G-g-g-g-g

G
GamerHABCE100 04.11.19

Here Shifroval on the face of healthy logic!

S
Spyrobl 04.11.19

uranium
1. The solution to this quest is the sequence of quests is:
First run: Monopoly on trade Bolotnikov
The second shipping Bolotnikov Gomez.
If there was a bug, and then download the Editor variable values of the Gothic. Instructions on how to use and where to download the link: https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/22552/
We need 2 values:
KALOM_DRUGMONOPOL = 0 - value is responsible for the quest the Monopoly on trade Bolotnikov
KALOM_KRAUTBOTE = 0 - value is responsible for the quest shipping Bolotnikov Gomez. The value set in the editor, nothing. That is, the quest will not be started neither. After he has kept these to the correct values, save changes and try to load the modified game. We pass the quest with the monopoly we Announce that KOR Gal sent a few guards, and they soon.. and all. See the list of completed tasks. Quests completed. Everything works great.
#Bug with monopoly Gothic 1

G
Gamster Kungfu 17.07.20

Spyrobl
After setting the variables to 0, I just didn't dialogues to the quest about a monopoly, and no one moves on - but questi hanging in the magazine.
I wanted to pass it radically, killed polotovaru in the New camp (so do you?..).

G
Gamster Kungfu 07.10.21

In the mission "Monopoly on the swamp", only the first variant of Jaco's answer was bugged ("I came to put an end to this", or something like that). If it was selected, then the quest can be closed only by setting the Stooges_Fled variable to 1 in the variable editor. Kalom_DrugMonopol does not need to be touched.
This quest does not depend on the quest "Delivering the Swamp to Gomezu", they can be performed in any order.
To play the first option in the dialogue with Jaco, you can first choose the second or third, and then kill them. This will only change the entry in the diary, and for Galom the quest will be completed.
Spoiler: If left alive, they will go to Quentin's thugs camp, which is next to the troll unit. And judging by the scripts, you can even talk to them there, if other thugs did not attack. Probably for this it is necessary to clean the entire camp there before Galom's quest.

S
Spyrobl 09.01.22

Gamster Kungfu

I talked about the problem that actually helped me. After that, I passed the quest storyline in the same sequence as I wrote above in the post earlier)