3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 06.08.21 11:37 pm

Discussion of hot gaming news on Play Station2 or PC

Games come out, we play in them, go through, admire some, we are simply not happy, and because of some we go crazy.
Let's talk about the hot new games that came out recently. It doesn't matter if you played this game or read about it. Write (preferably tell us more about this game, but be sure to indicate the genre and the name (well, how can we do without it)).

TrackMania Sunrise The
new TrackMania Sunrise game, which was released recently, is the best arcade racing of all time. Throw the Underground (and other arcade racing) in the bin, forget it like a nightmare (of course, apologize to the fans of the Underground).
Ideal graphics and playability of the game put it in the first place.
Here's what I can say about the game:
endless playability; mind-blowing stunts; insane speeds; a huge number of tracks; editor of cars, tracks, replays, championships; interesting multiplayer modes.
I highly recommend it to all fans of the genre. :) [/ b]

[size = 75] Added on Jul 09, 2005, 0:50

am : [/ size] And I also know about a new game on PS2 - God of War. If you played it, please share your impressions about it graphics, gameplay, I personally liked it. :)
56 Comments
Sort by:
m
max-max 06.08.21

che prada new game for PS2 God of WOR / Interesting! Tell who-thread

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

We got out of the underground: rotfl:

O
Observer 06.08.21

Well, firstly: Not God of Wor, but God of War. Secondly: Here you guys do not follow the news for sure) This game, in my opinion, everyone who could have already passed. The game is super, the graphics are on top!

m
max-max 06.08.21

From the underground, not we, but you, excuse me, who cannot distinguish sarcasm or irony from a normal post.
god of war / wor

O
Observer 06.08.21

god of war / wor How do you think Wor translates then)? And by the way, there is a topic on the forum about this game, everything is detailed there. Or here [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/godofwar/index.html] http://www.gamespot.com /ps2/action/godofwar/index.html [/url]

P
Pleq 06.08.21

[b] the end [/ b]

what about the best arcade game of all time, it's loud, imo Burnout 3 is a cut above

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "xxjeremy"] [b] the end [/ b]

well, what about the best arcade game of all times and peoples, it's loud, imo Burnout 3 is a

cut above [/ quote] Well, I don't know, I've already passed Burnout3, I liked the game, of course, but still, something is wrong in it. Firstly, the lack of licensed cars, it's just crazy. Secondly, there are difficult places in the game, for example, to overcome the track in a certain time (and it is very difficult to do it for gold), it also drives you crazy. : crazy:
Just visit the site [url = http: //www.trackmania.ru] http://www.trackmania.ru [/ url]

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

By the way, I heard only positive reviews about trackmania, and AG gave 93%. SHOULD TRY: D

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] By the way, I've only heard positive reviews about trackmania, and AG gave 93%. SHOULD TRY: D [/ quote]

I advise, try it! :)

[size = 75] Added on 11 Jul 2005, 15:40: [/ size]

Another game novelty (maybe not a novelty, I don’t know for sure) is Parkan2. I read about it, it seems clear. They say that in the game excellent graphics, a huge world, freedom of action and music is nothing. If anyone played it, tell me how you play?

t
the end 06.08.21

When do you think some game hit like MGS3 and GT4 will come out. : confused:

O
Observer 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] When do you think some game hit like MGS3 and GT4 will come out. : confused: [/ quote]

Autumn.Resident Evil 4.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

Don't forget about FF12 :). Only when?

O
Observer 06.08.21

If you believe this [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfantasy12/index.html] http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfa ... index.html [/ url ] then...

t
the end 06.08.21

Have you played TrackMania, how do you like it?

B
Burrito 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end" ] And you played TrackMania, it you [/ quote]?
very addictive !!! Just do not come off I advise everyone who loves arcade:! up:

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Burrito"] [quote name = "the end"] And you played TrackMania, it you [/ quote]?
very addictive !!! Just do not come off I advise everyone who loves arcade:! up: [/ quote]
Tell me more if you can and drop a couple of screenshots.

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

A hit like MGS is Soul Calibur3 and 24 more the game from the creators of Gosthunter and Prime

B
Burrito 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end" ] [quote name = "Burrito"] [quote name = "the end"] And you played TrackMania, it you? [/ quote]
very addictive !!! Just do not come off! I advise to everyone who loves arcades: up: [/ quote]
Tell me more if you can and throw in a couple of screenshots. [/ quote]
In TraKmania, you take control of a toy car and drive along a construction highway with dangerous jumps, dead loops, etc. There is two game modes - simple (you go for a while) and a puzzle (there are gaps in the track, but you have pieces of * constructor *. It is necessary to complete the track in the best way.) I highly recommend it - you will not regret it !! This year the second part was released - TrackMania Sunrise ...

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Burrito"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "Burrito"] [quote name = "the end"] Have you played TrackMania, how do you like it? [/ quote]
VERY addictive !!! Just do not come off! I advise everyone who loves arcades: up: [/ quote]
Tell me more if you can and throw a couple of screenshots. [/
Quote ] In TraKmania, you take control of a toy car and drive along a construction highway with dangerous jumps, dead loops, etc. There are two game modes - simple (you go for a while) and puzzle (there are gaps in the track, and you have pieces of * constructor *. You must complete the track in the best way.) I highly recommend - you will not regret it !! this year the second part was released - TrackMania Sunrise
. : confused:

t
the end 06.08.21

A new game "Bitter zero2: in the rays of Aurora" has been released, they say the graphics are classy, ​​but the gameplay has failed, and the plot is complete nonsense. : |