3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forrest gump 06.08.21 11:40 pm

Games with psychedelic graphics.

American McGee's Alice
MDK 1
Tron 2.0
Vangers
Rayman 3 (some levels)
Psychotoxic (some levels)
Psychonauts
Sacrifice
Perimeter
Darwinia
Pikmin 1 and 2
REZ

Continue the list :)
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Davis 06.08.21

Killer7

N
Numenor 06.08.21

Katamari Damacy: mrgreen:

J
Jank 06.08.21

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Although, she was psychedelic and did not stand next to Killer7.

F
Forrest gump 06.08.21

[quote name = "Jank"] The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Although, she was psychedelic and did not stand next to Killer7. [/ Quote]
So which of them will be more psychedelic? :)

t
the end 06.08.21

Except for the Psychots, I don't know anymore.

F
Forrest gump 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] I don’t know anymore besides Psycho. [/ quote]
Why are you crazy?

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Forrest Gump" ] [quote name = "the end"] In addition Psihovtov I do not know anymore. [/ quote]
Che for "psihovty"? [/ quote]
[offtopic] Ochepyatka out, Psychonauts, well, ie Psihonauts . [/ offtopic]

a
alpix 06.08.21

A level with ladders from DMC3 (where the Bosses are) and a "checkerboard" from the same place: crazy:

F
Forrest gump 06.08.21

[quote name = "alpix"] A level with ladders from DMC3 (where the Bosses are) and a "chessboard" from the same place: crazy: [/ quote]
If it's not difficult, give me a link to screenshots.

* Olessia * 06.08.21

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/screenshots/psychotoxic_gateway_to_hell/139078] Psychotoxic: Gateway to Hell [/ url]

T
Tropic 06.08.21

Darwinia. There, from some screenshots, glitches appear. And you can go crazy from the game itself. : crazy:

L
Leider 06.08.21

Psychotoxic is an interesting game, running through people's brains is tempting))

V
Victorsson 06.08.21

Vib Ribbon: D

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Leider"] Psychotoxic is an interesting game, running through people's brains is tempting)) [/ quote]
Gee know if the game is good, but in the KDP they wrote about it: "Don't play this."

L
Leider 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] Ge know if the game is good, but in the KDP they wrote about it: "Don't play this." [/ quote]

Well, it does NOT pretend to be anything, just an interesting idea no more. You can play, believe your eyes)

* Olessia * 06.08.21

[quote name = "Leider"] [quote name = "the end"] Ge know good is the game, but the PDK about it wrote: "Do not play it" [/ quote].

Well, it does not pretend to anything, just an interesting idea nothing more. You can play, believe your eyes) [/ quote]
I only played in the demo, not quite sane, but the graphics are psycho))