3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperFedya 06.08.21 11:40 pm

Fight Night Round 2

Fans of boxing (not a console, but a sport), who played? Should I take it?
Are there many heavyweights?
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vigo 06.08.21

To be honest, not as much as I wanted. The list is similar to the 1st series + 1-2 newbies. Klitschko was never added: lol :: box:

And as a continuation of the 1st part, you can take it, it seems more realistic, but I played for about a week and gave up. the first for some reason delayed more.

Resp.
Vigo

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

And how is the speed? Do you have clinches?
Videmo need to wait for the PS3 version ...

V
Vigo 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] What about the speed? Do you have clinches?
Apparently, you need to wait for the PS3 version ... [/ quote]

Clinches are present, by the way, they are quite competently built into the game. speed depends on the class of the athlete, like the same as in the first part.

PS-3: D - you will already be waiting for FN-Round 3 (by the way, the series will appear earlier on xbox-360). I attach the screen:
[url] http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/615/615435/ea-sports-fight-night-round-3-20050602101733967.jpg [/ url]

C
Cooller 06.08.21

If you are a boxing fan, then you must take the game unambiguously and surely, there is no better boxing simulator.
There are many famous people in the world of boxing - Hopkins, Arturo Gatti, Miguel Cotto, Roy Jones, Chris Bird, etc. (even the old and ancient Evander Holyfield is).
The gameplay is interesting, the game does not get boring quickly. The fights look like real TV broadcasts (you can, for example, put a finger on your opponent - it looks very believable), the opponents get tired, etc. The fight can be won both by points and by cutting the eyebrow (read - technical knockout).
The graphics are nice, the models of the fighters are not worse than in Def Jam: FfNY.
Hip-hop music.
In general, I like boxing - take it unambiguously.

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

And which of ours is there? Maybe they even shoved Tszyu?
You probably still need to take the game. Current on PS2 or cube?
The image is better on the cube, but as I read, combos are not convenient to do and there is no online, so I'll take it on PS2.

C
Cooller 06.08.21

I played a little, but did not notice ours.
And which version to take ...... PS2 of course! : D

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Ours are not - so I'm waiting for the PS3 version.
Pts. I want to play for Tszyu and Klichkov. Well, also for Drago: gigi:
And Tua is probably not there either? :(

And how is the pumping of the Persians going there?

C
Cooller 06.08.21

[i] And how is the
leveling of the Persians going there? [/ i] As for the leveling, you have to go through a career mode there. At first you start as a simple amateur, then as you progress you become a professional. Then, if you successfully bludgeon your opponents, you can win some championship belt and which you will have to defend later. Well, as you progress, you improve the physical indicators of the fighter (there, such as fees are given, the more serious the opponent, the more they will give).
As for Drago, he is in some other boxing game, like called Rocky.

In general, while waiting for FN3, be sure to take the 2nd part. You still won't find a better boxing simulator. :)

R
Raipper 06.08.21

+1 point for buying PS. : gigi:

A
Alex 77 06.08.21

The first Fight Night was unseen, the second part was very impressive. You can make your own fighter. My brother finally went crazy on this igruha, although he is a staunch adherent of PC, but after Fight Night 2 he really respected PS2 !!!

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

You enemies, do you mind my money? * went to buy *

Raipir, throw me your photo from all sides, I will make a fighter there in your image and I will beat him: D

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Took the game MEGA. Already passed amateurs (called the belt) and turned into a pro. Record in amateurs 10 (9 knockouts) -0-0.
I myself was knocked down once, dived down and caught a powerful hook, blown away with one blow. But he ran back and overwhelmed the opponent.

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] Raipir, throw me your picture from all sides, I will make a fighter there in your image and I will beat him: D [/ quote]

[offtopic] I can throw a photo from one side, you can substitute it in your place fighter: gigi: [/ offtopic]

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Here I have a question for you, what do you have to do with the subject?

On the subject, there is one current champion. belt?

C
Cooller 06.08.21

There you can win, for example, two champion titles and combine them into one - absolute. Which will need to be protected later. :) I
also forgot to add that the money earned in the career mode can be used to purchase both equipment and all sorts of bonuses that give the fighter additional dexterity, strength or protection from cuts.

[offtopic] Fed, can we fold and buy a PS2 Ripira? : D [/ offtopic]

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

> Fed, can we fold and buy a PS2 Rypir?

What are you doing? Then in PCvsConsole it will be boring, it will ban all the wrong ones there :-D

EA, by the way, made awesome graphics and animation, I did not expect it.

R
Rodney 06.08.21

That the first part, that the second unambiguous hits. And for boxing lovers, it is an occupation for many months.

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

How to resist clinches?
It happens that I shake the enemy, but he is a hops and clinch ...

And so, I have already collected all the belts: D
Current, I see that when moving from weight to weight, the form is lost, or is it with age? I'm already 38. Out of 40 victories, 39 by knockout, Nicknames are resting: D

I want online, but PS2 is far from my computer ... although I need to measure and buy a long cord, although it's better to wait for PS3 with wifi.

M
Mega-) eth 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] How to resist clinches?
Here it is shake the enemy and he Hops and clinch ...
[/ quote].

Hold the upper unit and go on an opponent when he tries to clinch - and you did ottolknesh. Hit the highmaker right there and then ...