3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leider 06.08.21 11:40 pm

7 Sins

Klaasnaya toy)
But I can't figure it out with the genre. On the one hand, a strategy, but it seems not ..
In general, you are given a city, and there you contact people and do your own thing. There are 7 chapters in the game, each bearing the name of some kind of sin, be it gluttony, murder, betrayal ...
Mast si anyway, because it's interesting!
3 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 06.08.21

I somehow did not really do it, I tried it for a long time ... at first it really reminds Larry of the latter!
I ran around the store and still did not understand what to do ... and so to speak, I coped with the needs of the director and harassed the customers, but no one bought anything from me ... for that the "light bulbs" all lit up ... really I I tried it on PS2, it takes a long time to load, and now it has appeared on the computer!

R
Randosy 06.08.21

Lushe Sims 2)))) There is a lot of censorship. And there the code typed and a mustache of puritanical censorship tutyu ...

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Randosy"] Lushe Sims 2)))) There is a lot of censorship here. And there the code typed and a mustache of puritanical censorship tutyu .... [/ quote]

Sims set a different goal .... and here the game is made how to shit as much as possible! it actually is so called!