3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revent 06.08.21 11:42 pm

Parkan 2

I would like to know your opinion about the continuation of our Russian game, which once won our hearts and computers. I didn't know which genre to throw this topic into: it seems to be Action, but it seems to be a space flight simulator, and in some small part even an economic strategy :), so I stuck it here. In my opinion, the igruha is nothing at all, excellent graphics even at the lowest settings (although it slows down very well even on them), a good plot, exciting gameplay: shootouts on the ground, battles in space, boarding - all this is not childish. So, I advise those who have not played to play, and who have played let them express their opinion about it.
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tropic 06.08.21

PC Games:
7.5 / 10. A successful embodiment of a mixture of genres of cosmos and shooter number two.
Is it difficult in this game for those who do not like and do not know how to play cosmosim?

S
Saigo 06.08.21

AG.ru:
47% / 100%
I haven't played myself, I can't say anything, this review scared me away. :?

D
Digger 06.08.21

Come on, why be scared :) The first parkan was heeeer (despite the fact that I love literate cosmosims), and the second one too. : clever:

R
Revent 06.08.21

[quote name = "Tropic"]
Difficult in this game for those who do not like and do not know how to play cosmosim? [/ quote]
It's not difficult, for example, I use a spaceship only for moving between planets. During skirmishes in space, all the time I take other people's ships on board. And then just cleaning up the enemy ship.

[quote name = "Saigo"] AG.ru:
47% / 100%
I haven't played myself, I can't say anything, this review scared me away. :? [/ Quote]
It's just that most likely this game was described by a hater of this genre. And again I repeat - we didn’t play - I advise you to play. and Parkan - RuleZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

[quote name = "Digger"] Come on, why be scared :) The first parkan was heeyer (despite the fact that I love literate cosmosims), and the second one too. : clever:
The first Parkan was the coolest game when it just appeared, but by today's standards of the count, he has bullshit, but this was fixed in the second. And he never claimed to be a cosmosim (the same Freelancer). It is a mixture of different genres and has no competitors and does not even have similar games.

C
Chez 06.08.21

the game is bullshit, after 3 hours I stopped the game.

R
Revent 06.08.21

[quote name = "Chez"] the game is garbage, after 3 hours I stopped the game. [/ quote]
Again, in vain, the game is cool, you just need to figure it out a little, for example, read the manual file, after reading which everything will turn into a fairly clear picture ... And it will be interesting to play.

C
Chez 06.08.21

the game is at least not logical ((

R
Revent 06.08.21

And what is it?

C
Chez 06.08.21

I need to do something on the planet, I kill everyone, I collect everything, I can't fly away, I climb into the corbal, I destroy something there and fly away