3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.08.21 11:43 pm

Konami's dark affairs

So, gentlemen, the time has come for the question of what has been tormenting for a long time. It all started on May 15 (if my memory does not fail) when I read the news on your site that there will be a port of Silent Hill 2 on the PC. From the press release I saw already on the Konami of America website, I realized that dreams come true and, in addition to SH2, MGS2 and Shadow of Destiny are waiting for us (though there were rumors about the latter) 8). As the months passed, SoD that was supposed to be released first (in early June) still did not appear, when on July 23rd I see a review on the Gamespot website with a rating of 7.7 and the release date is the 23rd! Well, I think soon we will have (happily rubbing their little hands) - FUCKING TWO, neither on the trays of pirates nor people writing on discs, no one has ever heard of Shadow of Destiny ...: cry: I stopped looking, but everything was waiting for the main thing - SH2 and then at one fine moment I read in your news that all ports on the PC in Konami were postponed until 2003. I still don't remember where I saw that among these ports there is something called Shadow of Memories (suspiciously reminiscent of Shadow of Destiny?). In short, I got confused in the end, but the crux of the matter is not even that. I just recently climbed into the updated Konami USA website in the release schedule section and OKHRENEL. : shock: Please, if it's not difficult to look there at the very bottom (where the releases for the PC CD-ROM are hidden) and for God's sake comment on what is written there. I just recently climbed into the updated Konami USA website in the release schedule section and OKHRENEL. : shock: Please, if it's not difficult, take a look at the very bottom (where the releases for the PC CD-ROM are hidden) and, for God's sake, comment on what is written there. I just recently climbed into the updated Konami USA website in the release schedule section and OKHRENEL. : shock: Please, if it's not difficult to look there at the very bottom (where the releases for the PC CD-ROM are hidden) and for God's sake comment on what is written there.

11 Comments
Sort by:
x
xtr 06.08.21

Hey,

Shadow of destiny and shadow of memories are the same game. Gemspot played the final version, which did not go to print due to the inability to start an advertising campaign. The releases on the official page are old.

The first game comes out at the end of January and it will be Shadow.

All the rest - later. If something changes, we will write in the news.

By the way, I advise you to register on the forum. It's more convenient :)))

G
Guest 06.08.21

Ok now almost everything is clear: D, except for some details :).

Shadow of destiny and shadow of memories are the same game And as I understand the release will be called Shadow of Memories? The releases on the official page are old. Why did they publish them recently (they weren't there before the design update)? :? It is a pity that we will not see SH2 in October, as it says: cry:. By the way, where can I see the actual release dates of these ports:?:?

ZY

By the way, I advise you to register on the forum Thank you, but I somehow got used to it in the old fashioned way 8), otherwise, usually, as where I register, I will forget the password, then some damn thread: twisted: ...

G
Guest 06.08.21

no one will answer you xy xy xy: lol:

U
Ulkesh 06.08.21

about shadow of memories

I played the demo, I was not impressed.

(I love platformer games too, so no bias :))

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[quote name = "Ulkesh"] As for shadow of memories,
I played the demo, I was not impressed.
(I also love platformer games, so no bias) [/ quote]
I just ordered this toy instead of CX3. Is it really an uninteresting subject ...

Yes, in recent years Konami has been gaining serious momentum in my opinion.
They always have good products (there are no bad ones) and they always have a new IGU.
This year, H. Kojima founded his own studio and instantly announced
4 titles related to MGU! And they know how to do football at the highest level!
And for children, what a thread will come up with (Ninja Turtles)! And there is even an RPG!
God grant that Konami does not have crises like Sega and Skvara ...

t
the end 06.08.21

In my opinion, Konami has no dark deeds, they gave me MGS1,2,3 (and soon 4), I am grateful to them, everything is OK with them.

B
BanGore 06.08.21

Well, there are no "dark" cases.
And the most interesting thing they release on the PC.
I think MGS3 will also be ported like all previous ones ...

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] Well, there are no "dark" cases.
And the most interesting thing they release on the PC.
I think MGS3 will also be ported like all the previous ones ... [/ quote]
What do you have, Sony2 or a PC? : upset:

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[offtopic] Next week will be PS2 and GC: encore: [/ offtopic]

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] [offtopic] Next week there will be PS2 and GK: encore: [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
That's good !! Take MGS3 and Tourism 4 right away.

S
Super 06.08.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] [offtopic] Next week there will be PS2 and GK: encore: [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
Of course for me PS2 Forever, but the cube is also good, be sure to buy Metal Gear Solid for the cube: The Twin Snakes, just a super game!

That would make a remake of Metal Gear Solid for PS3 8) ... ahh ... dream dreams! : roll: