3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 04.11.19 03:18 am

Impressions of the game (Subnautica)

I suggest to all users to describe their impressions of the game in this thread.

Subnautica is an amazing game. I have never tried to play vigilance under water, but first impressions of this game - only positive. First, nice graphics and sound, a nice world with a variety of flora and fauna. It is interesting to explore and study a variety of biomes and locations. In each location meet unprecedented creatures of wonder and imagination of developers. And if at 100 meter depth is still not so scary, then plunging below begin to understand that something very big and ferocious down there. Have the ability to craft useful things and also to build a submarine. But at great depths in the early stages of development, it is impossible to sink - the pressure will crush the submarine. The game has 4 game modes, viginia, hardcore, creative and free mode.
In the game of survival, but we don't need to worry about supplies, but we need to follow the oxygen.
In survival, all the same, but we need to find food and drink to survive.
In hardcore, the same something in survival, the exception is you have one life.
In the creative - all disabled, even the oxygen, however, and the story, too.

As for me, more interesting is the mode of survival. Notice that that that crafted new, should find schemes around the world, this is done because we would have had an incentive to explore the world.
Optimization - the game is playable, but still need a good computer for a comfortable game. And since the game is in early access, we hope for the further development and optimisation of the whole game.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 04.11.19

card is not enough, the place is small.
and sujecki something not present,
once the point was on the heat signature, but I died and lost it.

d
deIIis 04.11.19

So the game is only in early access.
On the final straight does not work.

G
Gedzerath 04.11.19

And will not work.
Built a large submarine, dumped a huge protoceratidae, searched the wreckage of the crashed ship, and... Everything. While the author of the content decayed.
Do not leave these games in the release for the creators and those who support it, the process is important, watch what they are doing, the very process of creativity. With the rest of the case is normally not glued, because the authors of such games in their vast majority not mnogostanochnik, and can not in plot, in gameplay, and quests, and all the rest at once.
So I left them in the library as a fun episode.

E
EmFor 04.11.19

Sprintin
Map of sawing already added a drawing of the room to scan the card. More than enough space, add more.
In the absence of any in-game map, use this: http://forums.playground.ru/subnautica/raspolozhenie_oblomkov-893151/
The campaign mode will add in a little in future patches.

Gedzerath
Content a little? So it is constantly adding. Over the last three or four months, everything changed.

S
Sprintin 04.11.19

EmFor
well the map that I use, but I would like the game to know exactly where I am!
and then leave at the end of the map and did not know, and then the temperature as I understand it falls.

H
Hydrolisk 04.11.19

the feeling of being unfinished alpha (carnatica) interesting released in the release of the game (no man's sky)
Where to get diamonds I did not understand :(
The in-game map of hell is not enough
And fusion harpoon was saovarose bloody fish. When they found the PDA, and there is an article about a woman who the shark's teeth ripped out, and then thinking I will survive poor fish? - prifigel with this ehtiopia.

The game is slammin'! Definitely buy if/when released.

U
Umbasus 04.11.19

Jeez, 10\10! Those who have not played better to wait for the release in may, and not to spoil the thrill of hell bugs of early access.

S
Sanek1971 04.11.19

The game is awesome ,bought it ,but a glitch with the crab and his failures in the texture still present

K
Key Ovald 04.11.19

My first pure going day. The genre is now fashionable, even as it is with brute force. Genre absolutely me favorite.
But it's really the nugget of vizivaros.
First, location - the water planet. For me this is actually ideal, but the means by could not pass. Well, just incredibly beautiful, diverse, interesting. A bunch of different biomes, a huge number of animals. Leviathan. O_O It's when you meet the Reaper, wash pants, and then meet an EVEN more terrible creature several times. And each time erasing the pants, Yes.
Great story. It seems like just get out of need but for that you need a bunch of stuff to redo, to find the other surviving capsules, learn the history of the planet, the story of a similar disaster 10 years ago (and scan the bed with a pool) and to meet... well, I will not retell. It argjentina epic.
Good and consistent technology development and exploring the world in search of increasingly rare components. Good construction of the base, it is logically filed, they say, the technology of the future is on our side.
To criticize it is possible for the decline in the number and diversity of living creatures by the end, some bugs that are still there. Too long night in my opinion and too quick change of the day. Sharks and the guards were bored.
But this stuff, right. Chic atmosphere, diverse underwater world, interesting stories, a systematic study of the world and the construction of the base, Cyclopia and other things. In the end already did not want to fly, honestly. :)
8,5/10

F
Fastgamer24 25.10.20

I really liked the 1st part, especially pleased the sailor.
When is the release? Because of the new screenwriter, all remodeled, and promised to exit early access in the first quarter of 2020.
And the question is to the moderators and administrators: why a separate independent game Subnautica: Below zero has a common forum, etc. sections with the game Subnautica, which is a completely different game?

j
jsilverst 25.10.20

Excellent survivor, it's good that in Below zero made the water cleaner, in Subnautice
it's more muddy.

L
Luddanik 13.06.21

Cool game, like the first one, but shit, no autosaves !!!! Seriously, in the 21st century, there are no autosaves, yesterday a pancake played all evening and midnight, built a fucking sailor, and came out, with full confidence that there is autosave, today was, fuck, how surprised that the game was not preserved and you will have to go through all over again !!! ! And so the game is cool, apart from this unpleasant moment.

H
Hydrolisk 14.05.22

I bought Sabnaftiku as promised above ^_^ I'm happy as an elephant, it's been the third time, if we count the passage of alpha. This time I hung myself with mods like a Christmas tree))
Immediately after that, a white zero passed.
Very strange experience. It seems that everything is just as beautiful and exciting, but .... something is not right. Now I will try to formulate.
spoiler
Plot. According to the plot, the game is extremely crooked. If in the first game everything was clear and logical. Here is the crash, run through the distress signals, here the rescuers have arrived and we will find out about air defense, here we will find out that we are infected and we will not fly away until we are cured, here we are looking for a cure. Immediately GG flew in to find out what happened to her sister, found an alien, suddenly FSUs on her sister, let's treat the alien. And then she completely dumped with a one-way ticket. If only he still gave intelligible clues where to look for his offal, otherwise he put three marks where there is nothing. In short, I'm just tired of looking for the skin of this Gavrik, and found the offal just by accident. A wild mercenary in general, why the figs are needed there is not clear. Just a reference to Dagezi? She doesn't give anything. Just a task to put out the satellite and gives access to the greenhouse and to your room. Is it necessary to pass? No.
Technics. I absolutely miss Cyclops. Although the sea sausage will crawl into the hospital holes even with a trailer, you can’t build inside. The crab is not charged from the sausage. No sonar. There is no shield. There are no cameras. Where I'm back handing over there - xs. Why the hell did I collect seeds and flowerpots? I have been to the base only twice, and there is an aquarium with a vacuum cleaner on the sausage.
Gameplay and parts. I was fiercely tired of collecting parts from nests in fucking labyrinths full of fucking kamikazes. I never found all the parts of the accelerator and the power for the sausage. In principle, it was possible to set up a scanning room and find it, but there was no desire to climb into the labyrinths at all. And if there was no map with marks on the Internet, then I would never have found the alien skin. What genius came up with the idea that it would be fun to trudge across completely empty ice fields in the company of an unkillable overgrown worm? Why in the game robo-penguin I'm the same xs. There are only three holes in which it needs to be launched on the entire map. And there would be something necessary, unique. But no, in these holes are all the same resources that are everywhere.
By the way, a couple of pieces of the crashed ship were really interesting to explore. It was interesting to find out what happened to the first there. But where are they divided? There are no more traces of them on the map. They fed that someone was left in quarantine. Where is it?
In general, I liked it. In terms of plot and technique, the game is weaker, but in general you can get stuck.

B
Batyamira3 26.07.22

I liked the game. I've been trying to go over memory for a while now. Started experimenting. Reached the emperor without a crab. But sclerosis failed - there were not enough ion cubes to get out by teleport to the island with a cannon where he built the first base ... Convenient for creating an enzyme, and it's normal with resources there. If not for the kyanite and the shield generator, we could do without the crab and the cyclops. There are bugs, but the beauty of the landscape compensates. Once saved by the presence of resources and a builder to build a dwelling at the bottom, where he fell out of the base.

G
Good 04.10.22

The toy is certainly interesting, I decided to finally get acquainted in 2022, installed it through the egs (it was handed out there). But is it really normal that it loads 100 percent at 3050 and the temperature is under 73 with such a graph? It's only with this game. It is unlikely that I will force my card like that.