3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperFedya 06.08.21 11:43 pm

Gran Turismo 4 Movie !!!

http://ps2movies.ign.com/ps2/video/gran ... 1303_1.mov
26 Comments
Sort by:
e
edgard 06.08.21

Big fan of cars and part-time head of Polyphony Digital studio Kazunori Yamauchi (Kazunori Yamauchi) shared new information about the racing simulator Gran Turismo. The funny thing is that he did it in a rather extraordinary way. With the consent of the SCI managers, he took and showed the first real screenshots of the game, not forgetting to answer questions to an employee of the British automotive magazine EVO. We do not think that the audience of the publication remained offended by this turn of affairs.

Getting a more or less clear idea of ​​Gran Turismo 4 is still difficult. Who can say with an open heart that these are not images made on powerful graphics stations, that something like this will await us in the game itself? And by the way, the release of the car simulator, in which about 1000 of the most real four-wheeled girlfriends await us, is scheduled for:!::!: December 2003. Platform? PlayStation 2, of course.

gt421.jpgGranTurismo4v1.jpggt426.jpggt420.jpggt431.jpggt432.jpggt416.jpg

C
Cain 06.08.21

Misery .. cars, I admit it, nothing, but backgrounds ... as always.

e
edgard 06.08.21

Honestly, Cars are a little too small :(: wink:: | Well, they are nothing: beer:

A
Auron 06.08.21

That none of you played GT3?

I only look here Pis-shniki.

A
Auron 06.08.21

Honestly, Cars are a little too small :(: wink:: | Well, they are nothing: beer:

So where have you seen better?

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

I only look here Pis-shniki.

... and one anti PIS-schnick :-D

I played: D

S
Segal 06.08.21

And I played.

A
Auron 06.08.21

These PCs are an expensive pleasure because they are the best games on PS2, who haven’t realized this yet, sorry for him.

And the graphics on PS2 are nicer and more inspiring. For $ 1000 you can buy 3 consoles and have the best eva games, only one RE remake and FF are worth it!

2SuperFedya:

Yes, I see you have authority here, Bravo!

A
Auron 06.08.21

And I played.

And How? is there a better simulator?

What about the schedule?

S
Segal 06.08.21

And I played.

And How? is there a better simulator?

What about the schedule?

I could not assess the quality of the simulation - I played on a gamepad. And according to the schedule, only the RalliSport Challenge is more powerful, other competitors are resting, including TOCA.

e
edgard 06.08.21

Who Played NFS HP 2 OR Porshe 2000 That Will Understand Everything Especially In hp2 Or Colin Mc Raleigh 2: lovebeer: ps2_12.jpgps2_5.jpgps2_7.jpg

A
Auron 06.08.21

This is Hp2 on PS2. I have, the PC version is REST, and I don’t think at all that it is worthy of being called "Need for Speed". This game is fake on PC, you need to play it on PS2 and See, it's a completely different game, you can feel the bitterness, so playing on a big TV set you can get up, and even on the Wheel ............. ooo this finally WHAT.

Wheels for NFShp2 for PS2: MOMO Force, GT Force, GP force, Driving Force ...

e
edgard 06.08.21

This is Hp2 on PS2. I have, the PC version is REST, and I don’t think at all that it is worthy of being called "Need for Speed". This game on PC is fake, here on PS2 you need to play it and See, it's a completely different game, you can feel the bitterness, so playing on a big TV set you can get up, and even on the Wheel ............. ooo this finally WHAT.

Wheels for NFShp2 for PS2: MOMO Force, GT Force, GP force, Driving Force ...

I agree But THIS is a PC And on PS2 THIS IS a master class There AND GRAPHICS It will be polutshe Because TV and not a Monitor. But I PLAY on COMP in NFS 6 through TV PAYMENT and CLASS: beer:

G
Guest 06.08.21

We don't have good races

e
edgard 06.08.21

We don’t have good races. You’re right. Only Cars. We make our own Russians. ON NFS4 MM2. And Russifiers For Different Toys. Although There Is One Half Our Game: arrow: Long-range class 2:!::!: I advise 2 To try: beer: image.php? id = 79hardtruck_2_1.jpg 8): lamer:

G
Guest 06.08.21

Who hasn't played it? The game is bad, but there are no others :(

e
edgard 06.08.21

Who hasn't played it? The game is bad, but there are no others like that: (You are Right, but there are no others like that, maybe OUR in the New 2004 What Somebody Crafts We'll see: roll:: arrow::!::!::!: Although there are rumors that they will do (FAR 3) yes Yes But Until Nifiga Netus Not Hearing Not Spirit:?::?::?:: Roll:

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

Don't forget MidtownMadness3 is coming out soon, and then GT will rest.

e
edgard 06.08.21

Don't forget MidtownMadness3 is coming out soon, and then GT will rest. Don't Forget Not Forget Don't Worry About Getting Out So I'll Look Take Or Not Take Or Maybe Geyts Will Change His Mind And For Advertising X-BOX Will Release Only On X-BOX And ​​Everyone Will Take X-BOX His Console: wink:

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

Well, no one is going to release GT on a PC either.