3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonz 06.08.21 11:43 pm

Is there FF9 on PC?

The answer is NO. Question: why the hell if there is an ePSXe emulator?

8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.08.21

No and never will. : razz: There will be only FF XI on the computer. And why do you have emulators on your computer. Truth will have to tinker with the settings (in ePSXe)

h
hydror 06.08.21

and what settings in MGS, for example, are needed?

I swung epsxe - I put everything to the maximum (fortunately, the hardware allows) and my favorite snake ended up on the PC with only a pitiful bunch of pixels - where (??? !!!!) about: fight:: fight:: fight:: fight: the promised super graphic arts????!!!!

maybe I got excited - maybe there is some special combination of settings, if not laziness [plzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!] send to the soap: [email protected]

zs well plyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!! : D

C
Cain 06.08.21

and what settings in MGS, for example, are needed?

I swung epsxe - I put everything to the maximum (fortunately, the hardware allows) and my favorite snake ended up on the PC with only a pitiful bunch of pixels - where (??? !!!!) about: fight:: fight:: fight:: fight: the promised super graphic arts????!!!!

maybe I got excited - maybe there is some special combination of settings, if not laziness [plzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!] send to the soap: [email protected]

zs well plyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!! : D

Would you like the graphics to be no worse than MGS2 ?? : rotfl:

Only the resolution will increase and the textures will be smoothed.

h
hydror 06.08.21

nonononono !!!!!!!

I in no way claim to be a grafon a la MGS2: P - I myself am an inveterate preceptor {dare the zazhranny pisyukovites !!!! ... ie. and to me in essence}, and only because of the tragic circumstances :) I had to crack the keyboard. And so, I almost ate the first MGS along with the box at one time, I am dearer than Snake, except perhaps Squall :)

but, believe me, someone dripped on my ears that, they say, "these emuli add almost 2 to the name of FF8" (that is, almost ff10 comes out), and the first MGS on the TV looks many times better than the computer, or it is the same "super graphics"

zs with respect dear "expert"

I
Ingaldo 06.08.21

And at all we are PC-schnicks eating too much! If we go to the individual, then this is still a very controversial issue WHO of us is snickering ... but I will not be rude because PC and Console are like Good and Evil - without each other they cannot exist in principle! And what in this case is Good, and what Evil everyone decides for himself ...

But to the topic. By the way, everything is emulated quite mediocre, not in terms of graphics (sorry bleem hacked to death ... it was a good sir!) Here everything is a little better than in ZYCH, but in terms of everything else ... then the sound where the thread does not overlap, then the texture is where -the thread will float ... in a word - not that! It is better to take ZYCH 1 for yourself (you can practically grab it for a gift) or chip your ZY2 and calmly play FF ​​... And you will have peace and love ...

Z
Zim 06.08.21

No PC and console is not good and evil. These are PCs and consoles. But these guys who want to rake up more money, that's yes, I agree, but with the amendment - evil and evil. : razz:

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[offtopic] This is where "it" takes its roots ... Hmm, good and evil (!!!) [/ ​​offtopic]

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

For the sake of offtopic, raise the topic for 2002.
Just to make it chocolate.