3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot-stargazer 04.11.19 03:18 am

Blizkon 2019 (Diablo 2)

Hello people!
Long time I you did not come!
Generally at present there is Blizkon and Blizzard announced Diablo 4 !!!(trailer and stuff you can see at the office. the website)
Your prophecies? Will it have this time a decent receiver or D2 as usual...
By the way very soon nebezyzvestnaya office GGG announces their offspring 4.0 (who in the subject he will understand.)
Obsessed if you're still alive, I send you heartfelt greetings, on this occasion OFK.
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 04.11.19

Development without the participation of Diablo David Brevik - almost guaranteed another hat.
Waited for ads only D2 remastered, the icon D2 what did they updated in BNET a week ago. Troll I guess.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.11.19

Looks like Boudreau, but one hell of attributes of the modern games does not take away. A permanent connection even for single, luchbox, until the requirements glands - this is it. And personally, I and GD will last for decades.

k
kot-stargazer 04.11.19

Sanchez Ramirez
I'll just wait, watch streamers, and if something is worthy then buy, MB and PC update even though I have the RLP pull, and that's saying a lot hahah))))While the dialogue is strange and what is even reminiscent of D2, I was afraid that once again a pony with rainbows and all plastic as o practicepage with them will be. Pvp obeshayut =and this is something!

S
Smetanka dlya firka 04.11.19

Looked VIDOS, from the D3 raznici he saw, except that the graphics are hiked up. Wang already dull city

k
kot-stargazer 04.11.19

Sour cream for Firka
Ugarnul with your nickname)))) as you used to be called?

S

kot-stargazer
Yes I am since a fan of a ballerina Pirie and the state of the skill Firka.

Z
Zitbastard 04.11.19

Was waiting for a remastered D2, and D3 rolled out a remastered...

g
gradusGl 04.11.19

But the talent tree will Ronsard

D
Druidae 04.11.19

solid snake is lit, you can leave.
Spoiler
Spoilers the end will arrive vertivert with the American Marines who with the help of levelview and Remington will give Fang Diablo, which is very impress an African-American who later suffer democracy, tolerance and multiculturalism in other countries.

In the name of Allah, of course.

R
RainInTheNight 04.11.19

Video-announcement 10 out of 10. PVM gameplay looks good, graphics are attractive. Sorka rendered very nicely, druid is also good.
Of the minuses - barb became a Negro. What a misery?

In General, it is noticeable that acknowledged his failure with 3 part and did not hesitate plan to play PoE: back from the cartoony graphics to grim realistic, the landscape is so like poe, if Blizzard invited artists to earn from GGG, and also a caste of skills; after the game is scheduled pumping and farm individually-call for locations-dungeon - hi gathering pieces of maps from PoE.
I think the more published information, the more clearly and not clearly copied. Frankly, I do not think this is a minus. Well, not able to make themselves beautiful - well, copy from those who can.

VFR and the pumping system is no news. About the pvp not expecting anything of course. We will follow developments, but so far I have is a desire to buy and play PVM.

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.11.19

gradusGl wrote:
the talent tree
Already lol. Especially if they are exactly called :D
And Yes, the druid will be a black representative of the LGBT community? Well, the requirement is not less than 2 top radikov in the cross is itself.
PS. Will continue to play a white 2Doшным the Welshman when firk make reset. Reset is more important than another vyser Metelitsa.

k
kot-stargazer 04.11.19

RainInTheNight
I watched the live stream there are 3 brow at the scene said that the city would have areas for pvp,well short 3 act and master Leo-you knew at all))).Really I am very happy-as there is a chance that they can get something normal,even I registered yesterday on the site I thought to learn gallop money to cook,but it is too early to talk about it,sat down and thought.Not ! Will streamers to watch if rules buy if no PoE 4.0))))

m
minovalo 04.11.19

Filter shit on top of other shit don't make shit not shit. Another success.

k
kot-stargazer 04.11.19

passed
You're just a fount of gonorreia!)))

U
Uncle Fred 04.11.19

Druidae
Mother Immediately evident-a strong, independent...probably gay...of African descent...I remember when I was irritated by the dominance of anime and parkour to the point and no, now here it is. Wang coming out of Tyrael.

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.11.19

Uncle Fred
Yes, it's Sarah Kerrigan! Instead fallnow for blidaru will run Zerg, torch also stands out in the murder Kariera Protoss!

E
Eleganza 04.11.19

Despite the announcement of 10 out of 10, there wait nothing. After the departure of famous people Blizzard has not released ANYTHING more or less palatable. And it's not in design and graphics, and gameplay. And indeed, why need it when there is rule of law (for everyone), D2 (for retirement), sacred (for ility) and D3 (for consolers).

U
Unique Ason 04.11.19

The developers answered questions on the game. Apparently rare, this is your piss diblo 4.
Spoiler
Over the appearance of the character are promised full control. The player will give the possibility to choose the face, skin color, hair, eyes, scars, tattoos, etc. Transmogrification for items still under discussion.
The maximum level of 40. Skill points reset and reallocate impossible, but you can gradually fill enough points (to knock volume training) to pump everything. Talents can be changed freely.
Analog Paragon levels yet. The developers want to reward the game to the time spent in it is constantly rewarded, but haven't decided yet.
Skills tied to the class. Might be one or two items that will allow you to activate a skill of another class, but the repetition of the Enigma, the developers don't want to.
Combos between skills of different classes is not, but the idea they like.
Classes in terms of mechanics and progression are not equal as a blueprint. Shout with more slots for weapons and advanced mechanics of use, at the sorceress much more talent.
The question of difficulty is still under discussion. At this point, the game adapts to the leader of the group, it was convenient to play with friends.
The balance between solo and group in terms of awards will be maintained, but in the case of difficulties the developers would prefer a bias towards groups.
The campaign is passable alone.
Random generation of locations will only be in dungeons.
Open world is divided into 5 large areas, with its history and unique style. You can visit them as you like and pass in any order, although for some sites there are certain conditions.
Will clans and expanded leaderboards for different activities.
Drop personal, but if you throw the object it will see all.
Kraft want to pay attention, but it's all still under discussion. The ability to create the best in the game things do not want to give, perhaps the focus will shift to improving things in endgame.
Trade in the game will be. Now we plan three levels of binding items, crafting reagents are exchanged freely, things are bound for trade (one-time sale), the coolest items are immediately bound when picked up. This should leave the priority of the loot with loot. The auction will not.
Control effects on the player hard, no diminishing, so it is necessary to collect on things resistance to control, or to skillfully use the skills.
No complicated or "different" features on things no. Just attack, defense and various affixes.
The game will be gems and runes. Runes do not make rune words in Diablo 2. Runes just two types, relatively speaking, "prefixes" and "suffixes", and you can only combine 2 runes. The prefix is responsible for trigger trigger (used a potion, got under control, etc.), the suffix gives some effect (chance to crit for a few seconds, for example). This allows you to set the desired effects for themselves.
Legendary items in the game hundreds. They provide many different effects, some simply enhance the skills, some are changing their mechanics. Runes of skills like in Diablo 3, no, so fine tuning skills given talents and legendary. And no +10000% damage bonus.
Kits are planning to do at the level or worse legendarok, the focus shifted from them.
Some progression in the quality of things planned. Perhaps higher quality things is "mythical", with 4 legendary affixes, but only one piece per character.
Strength items at the moment. But it's still being discussed, the developers want players periodically returned to the city. I will probably add some bonuses if the level of strength of the subject above a certain value.
Gold will be trouble. If it does not matter — can be spent for the benefit of another nephew Ghida Kadali.
The punishment for death more severe, have to run from the last checkpoint, in death falls the gold that has to go back to pick up.
Hardcore will achieve it will be.
The game is developed considering PvP. Private regimes and a mix of PvE and PvP still being discussed.
With potions removed the cooldown should be some sense of their progression as pumping.
In the open world not often you can stumble upon other players. Mainly need to get together for random events and bosses, the corresponding location marked on the map. Still the map will be the navigation with the possibility of routing to the right place.
Bosses in the open world are not subject to control effects, but they have accumulated the scale of "stunning", while filling the boss will be stunned and prone to any personal effects. The boss of the demo thus break the claws, reducing the attack radius.
The basis of endgame should be a custom dungeon. In General, the dungeons in the game promise hundreds, and they can be held indefinitely. But there is an improved type of dungeon that needs a key. Keys should be extracted from monsters, and have different affixes with it for some specific dungeons, changing its terms and/or boss. This is different from the portals in Diablo 3, where the map, the monsters and the boss are random and not known in advance. As an example, the particle may add to the dungeon invincible obelisk of lightning, who pursues the player, forcing him to go faster, do not delay.
The game is planned seasons. Recent seasons in Diablo 3 like both players and developers so that they will focus on strengthening some items a mechanic or to a particular season in order to refresh the game and the possible to shake up the meta.
The amount of players in the group is still under discussion. On consoles you can play together on one screen.
All keys can be remapped, the PC version will receive the support of supervisors, but the consoles will not support the keyboard. Despite the division of skills by category, they can be assigned anywhere.
Crossplay discussed.
The game requires a constant Internet connection.
Greedy goblins present in the game.
Charmof in the game, on the satellites is not even thinking.
The game uses a new engine, with support for physically reasonable rendering (PBR). The new engine allows to use a more cool and smooth animations (including changing forms of druid), to do more complex scene, to have more weather effects including day and night. And the druid can some skills to change the weather.
Despite the fact that before the release of Diablo 4 for a long time, monetization, developers have already decided (or think that decided): pay the base game, add-ons and cosmetic microtransactions.

S

A little more gameplay in the stream from Iracema.

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.11.19

But there's no BREAKS!!!