3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.08.21 11:51 pm

Music in games

: twisted: I will never forget, as me three nights in a row dreamed that I play in "Pharaoh", this after I have a couple of days in him for seven hours cut: crazy: This is that! When I was eight years old, they brought the Japanese "Tetris" from abroad, the falling figures seemed to me in reality. I played it for days, without a break.

It's good that I had to go on vacation, otherwise they'd be kicked out of school :)

13 Comments
Sort by:
G
GunsLinger 06.08.21

And I like that sat down for Freelancer: shocked:: crazy: Further tell? : wink:

D
Di@blO 06.08.21

Then there was a squeak and bounce on the chair, especially late in the evening ...: D

Didn't you try to play at night?

C
Cheryl 06.08.21

Then there was a squeak and bounce in the chair, especially late in the evening ...: D

No, I don't want to play at night, I scared my brother so much once - he sits in complete silence at night (still at playstation), plays, and I come up quietly from behind and put my hand on his shoulder, so the joystick fell out of his hands ... This is how I treat my brother ...: mrgreen:

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

Then there was a squeak and bounce in the chair, especially late in the evening ...: D

No, I don't want to play at night, I scared my brother so much once - he sits in complete silence at night (still at playstation), plays, and I come up quietly from behind and put my hand on his shoulder, so the joystick fell out of his hands ... This is how I treat my brother ...: mrgreen:

And you will try the sharpness of sensations increases, RE passed at night!

C
Cheryl 06.08.21

It should be, it should be ... Try, the main thing is that no one scares me ...: roll:: D

R
Roman 06.08.21

I loved the music in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

if you have nightmares, it's not good, and if you later remember the night game in S.Kh. like a terrible dream - you should think about your condition:clever:

You don't have to play at night for this.

C
Cheryl 06.08.21

Eh ... I shouldn't have played Silent Hill the night before the pre-exam presentation ...: roll: It's called, I didn't want to sleep ...: lol:

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

Eh ... I shouldn't have played Silent Hill on the night before the pre-exam presentation ...: roll: It's called, I didn't want to sleep ...: lol:

How does it feel? : rotfl:

L
Leider 06.08.21

Well, here my favorite pastime is when everything good and fluffy around becomes gloomy and evil, and I turn on Doom3, turn off the music there and turn it into Pro-Pain, Pantera in the vinamp ... It becomes so easy then it becomes, and I return to watching Hina's lavas and listening to something like "Relaxin 'with FF from N. Uematsu".

A
AKIRA 06.08.21

I play horror movies with Original Sounds!
Sound at full power and forward. : scare:

A
Archangel 06.08.21

The coolest and most atmospheric Mouzon in the first Unreal.

A
ARLe 06.08.21

Try to play Halva 2 under System of a down. Nishtyak!