3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TS-Cynep-RU 06.08.21 11:54 pm

Shadow man

Greetings!
I am addressing you as knowledgeable people
because I myself once "hung" on this forum with the Dreamcast.
Where can I get the game Shadow Man for PC? And the music from this game.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 06.08.21

Look here [url] http://www.gamesold.ru [/ url] in old toys ...
Why do you really need it, because it has ancient graphics and all that? By the way, I myself have a pisish, completely Russified disk on my shelf :), although I did not complete the game until the end :(, Windows glitches, viruses, a weak computer and all that ... And it seemed long to me at that time .. ...

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Good game. I went through it more than once - normal, completely English, of course. The last time passed not so long ago - the graphics did not seem ancient. And in general, I see little sense in playing only because of the graphics.
The game music is in wav files in the game directory.

TS | Cynep | RU, I renamed your theme. found that we have no topic for this game yet. So this will be a general topic for discussion of Shadowman.

S
StrikerX 06.08.21

Well, about the graphics, maybe he went too far, but when I recently gave a toy to a friend, she shocked him :)
> Kay'l 669
And how long (hours) did you go through it?
What happened in the final?

T
TS-Cynep-RU 06.08.21

The game is just INCREDIBLY COOL !!!
How many times have already passed it: first on the PS and then on the Dreamcast
absolutely does not get bored,
but now I want to go through it on the Computer.
Pleases gameplay non-linear plot
dark atmosphere (music played an important role)
This game, the best I've ever played from the "adventure".
By the way, are you a Muscovite StrikerX?

PS I downloaded myself a demo version of the game for a computer
and it doesn't work and that's it.
It comes to the SHADOW MAN splash screen and then does not load (it just leaves the game).
Here is the log (can you help):
ShadowMan: ***************** FATAL ERROR ********************** ****

ShadowMan: WARNING! : Load-on-Demand for seq 'fxgen_backfx' FAILED!

ShadowMan: ***************** FATAL ERROR **************************

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"]
> Kay'l 669
How long (hours) did you take it?
And what happened in the final? [/ Quote]
I don’t remember exactly how many hours. But the first time I passed it for half a year! : rotfl: Of course, I didn't always sit at the game, but periodically returned to it. But he passed completely and without passages, he collected all the souls. But I don't remember how many game hours there were, I remember that a lot. Then, on subsequent passes, of course, I spent less time, and did not play for half a year. : D

[size = 75] Added on May 05, 2004, 8:21 am: [/ size]

And in the final there should have been:
SPOILER !!!
[color = white] Soak the Legion turned into a huge monster. [/ color]
End of SPOILER !!!

2 TS | Cynep | RU
[offtopic] And StrikerX has where it comes from. Sorry for the pun. : crazy: [/ offtopic]

K
Kane 06.08.21

And I once played on the first Sonya, an excellent game, and the graphics were simply superior then. But I never passed it, I could not figure out what to do with the dead, there was a fat man with a machine gun, another guy with pistols ...

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kane"] And I once played the first Sonya, a great game, and the graphics were just superior then. But I never passed it, I could not figure out what to do with the dead, there was a fat man with a machine gun, another guy with pistols ... [/ quote]
Apparently you are talking about the so-called [b] Five [/ b] ( five horsemen of the apocalypse) - Jack the Ripper, Doctor Death, etc. They can be soaked only if night falls in the world of the living, and for this you need to find special items and perform a ritual that calls for an eclipse.

K
Kane 06.08.21

: shock: Yes, probably. There are such rooms, at the end of each there is a long staircase diagonally upward, there is a crucified body and there is a kind of gap in its chest, so you move into it and you get there ... Rite of passage? I didn’t know, I didn’t know. Eh, is this game on sale on the PC?

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

What you described is not a rite, it's just a teleportation from Asylum to the world of the living. Each teleport leads to where one of the [b] Five [/ b] is. And the ceremony is different, I do not want to spoil it simply.
On the PC it is, actually on the PC and played it.

K
Kane 06.08.21

Thank you, you need to purchase. So, for example, a type with a machine gun and the territory of a prison, how did you have to beat him?

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Well I said already. We must first call an eclipse in the world of the living.
In the light of day [b] Five [/ b] are completely invulnerable.

T
TS-Cynep-RU 06.08.21

I don’t want to seem intrusive, but:
PS I downloaded myself a demo version of the game for a computer
and it doesn't work and that's it.
It comes to the SHADOW MAN splash screen and then does not load (it just leaves the game).
Here is the log (can you help):
ShadowMan: ***************** FATAL ERROR ********************** ****

ShadowMan: WARNING! : Load-on-Demand for seq 'fxgen_backfx' FAILED!

ShadowMan: ***************** FATAL ERROR **************************

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

What operating system? On 98se and XP, the game worked fine for me. For the full version, I remember there was also a patch. I can’t say anything about the demo because I don’t know.

T
TS-Cynep-RU 06.08.21

The operating system is XP Professional.
I installed the patch (downloaded from the official site).
It doesn't work anyway.