3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edgard 07.08.21 12:00 am

Midtown Madness 3 on PC

:!:: arrow: Midtown Madness 3

Game genre: arcade city racing simulator

Sis. requirements: 733 MHz Intel Pentium 3; 233 MHz Nvidia GeForce 3; 64 MB SDRAM; 8 GB disk space

Release date: March 17, 2003

Development: Digital Illusions

Edition: Microsoft

There are several types of riding in the game:

1. Free skating

2. Blitz

3. Race by checkpoints

4. Annular

Game description: The new part of the world famous series of racing simulators Midtown Madness from Microsoft will finally make its debut on the XBox console. Combining all the best features of its predecessors, as well as the unique capabilities of XBox, MM3 will delight fans of real racing with its unique realistic atmosphere and beautiful graphics. In the role of a driver of a powerful car, you have to rush through the busy city streets in a hurricane, avoiding collisions with other cars and pedestrians, and trying to reach the finish line first in any way possible.

Game features: The most detailed streets of Washington, Paris, etc. More than thirty types of cars. Three game modes: blitz, checkpoint and cruise.

Latest game news:

[13.12.2002] Whether or not there will be a PC version

Midtown Madness 3 is an arcade city racing car simulator developed for Xbox consoles. Recently, it was reported on the Web that the game will be released in a version for personal computers, but today one of Microsoft representatives denied these rumors, saying that MM3 is being developed only for the Xbox and that there was no question of a different state of affairs. Let's hope that after the launch of the console version, "democratic" developers will bother to overtake it on the PC.

[01.12.2003] About the new version of Midtown Madness

After the legendary city racing simulator with powerful cars of various brands, Micrsoft has taken up the continuation of the Midtown Madness series. The new version of the game is created on a completely new engine, nothing like the previous versions. In this game, we will race in more than thirty powerful and detailed cars of the most famous brands in three types of races (blitz, checkpoint and cruise) along the super realistic streets of three most beautiful cities in the world (Washington, Paris and DC). Unfortunately, the game will first be released on the X-box video console, and only then on the PC. The estimated release date for the game is the second quarter of 2003, unless Microsft changes its mind about releasing Midtown Madness 3 on PC. : lamer:: lovebeer:

10 Comments
Sort by:
0pt1kN3RV 07.08.21

Sis. requirements: 733 MHz Intel Pentium 3; 233 MHz Nvidia GeForce 3; 64 MB SDRAM; 8 GB disk space

fucking yourself! 8 GB of disk space for regular arcade racing!

What did they stuff there? sound in waw format? I suppose they will also release on DVD!?

e
edgard 07.08.21

There Graphics Affective Because and 8 GB: lovebeer: screen2_large.jpgscreen2_large1.jpgthat's why 8 GB: wink:: lamer:

D
Di @ blO 07.08.21

Actually, I have already created a topic about MM3 ...: evil:

D
Di @ blO 07.08.21

Madness Sting asked to pass

In the first place: the game has not yet been officially announced on pc, but the developers themselves said that

they have it in their plans.

Secondly: the system requirements that you brought complete nonsense, this is the filling of the X-Box'a and not the requirements for pc.

8 gigs is the max size of the dvd disk for the x-box

Thirdly: the game has a lot more types of driving, including new types of online play

Fourthly: no Microsoft representatives denied rumors about the PC version, Microsoft finally

is silent on this topic.

Fifth: What three cities ??? Washington, Paris and DC ???? Washington is located in DC, DC

this is not a city, if you don’t believe, I can give you a map.

Sixth: all information about mm2 and mm3 is available at http://www.mm2russian.narod.ru/

e
edgard 07.08.21

I Taken This Information From Another Site And I Do Not Confirm That It Is True. So I'm sorry ... Would you like to Continue the Topic BUT Without Me OK: roll:

D
Di @ blO 07.08.21

Well, you just yourself could know basic things ...

e
edgard 07.08.21

I KNOW THIS SITE BUT SKILLED IT DOESN'T Plow THERE I used to take RUS MACHINES FOR MM2 a cool game BUT YOU STILL have NSF THIS IS CAIFF ...: wink:

D
Di @ blO 07.08.21

What kind of site? If you need Russian cars for MM2, you can download it on my website ...

e
edgard 07.08.21

www.g-play.ru Says Midtown Madness 3 Coming to Pc June 17, 2003: lovebeer:

D
Di @ blO 07.08.21

Anything can be.