3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayne 3 04.11.19 03:18 am

SpellForce 3 (SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars)

I heard on the official website that Spellforce 3 will be. It is still a project under development, and no other news about 3 part no. And while it is possible to dream and to parastomal what awaits us in SpellForce 3.
Users of the site SpellForce 2 wills are already over 60 posts, that they would like to see in 3 parts. =))
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neshka 04.11.19

One can only dream..but if it's really true, it's just unbelievable. Mneb wish there was more RPG elements and full freedom of action.. and that the graphics got even better..

R
Rayne 3 04.11.19

Camera from 1-3 persons better graphics and more RPG elements.. then it will be just super.

m
molot_ok 04.11.19

I'd like to see a complete mix of RPG and RTS(and can shooter a bit:) control character in rise and fall, the skill tree poraznoobrazney, more weapons and spells, the ability to supply its army with the fashionable weapons the trophy for example)), a good idea would be to introduce a certain battle system for its(their) character(s) Definitely need to add RTS elements to the battle looked spectacular, the size limit of troops in the earlier parts just meager, I used it ograniczen place to build plantations(i.e., no plantations - no troops plantation lots and lots of troops) Freedom of action I was not particularly happy(but do not have nothing against), better to come up with captivating and not linear plot. My dreams can continue to the fact that toy will be like playing all the hits, but this is only a dream;( I hope the developers will make at least half their realnosti.

G
Goren 04.11.19

I wish there is a choice of battles or free-to-play was a lot Russ! for example, undead animals and so on . And then there are bloody ghosts like . Russ is, and for them to not play! Tried to subdue a slave skeletons but the garbage is building your race)

L
Legat Marks 04.11.19

I would really like to see the third part of the game. The second part is one of my favorite games

L
Largo Winch 04.11.19

Rayne 3
SpellForce was originally conceived as an RTS with RPG elements, which camera from 1-3 person, why is that? Turn the game in Mount & blade? I don't agree...

x
xers 04.11.19

After nearly 10 years, he went

R
Rayne 3 04.11.19

xers
And don't tell me it would not come out as I am disappointed that the camera from the 3rd person drank.