3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 07.08.21 11:31 pm

God of War: Ragnarok

Platform: PS5, PS4

Genre: Action

Developer: Santa Monica Studio

Release date: 2022

124 Comments
Sort by:
J
JasonWU 07.08.21

: GoW-2:

K
Kiqoon 07.08.21

@Kurzgesagt urge you

A
ANDREvv 07.08.21

: GoW-8:

K
Kurzgesagt 07.08.21

: frog30:

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

J
JasonWU 07.08.21

So far, the only fun I can think of is purchasing a 5th edition game station.

K
Kurzgesagt 07.08.21

11 minutes ago, KrayZ said:

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Make out the topic))) Then do not forget to add a deuce.

Barlog changed the theme and avatar on Twitter to pink.)))

S
Spoony 07.08.21

: frog36:

S
SSpace 07.08.21

Out of respect, I demand that the topic be transferred under the control of Kurzgesagt, and congratulate him all along with the formal announcement of the expected game! 

K
Kurzgesagt 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, SSpace said:

Out of respect, I demand that the topic be transferred under the control of Kurzgesagt and congratulate him all along with the formal announcement of the expected game! 

Thanks bro! Happy holiday!

The seed turned out to be good. 

But Twitter Barlog and SSM are silent and something tells me what they will say when they show the game. And they will show it at the presentation of awards at Kaylee. Or maybe at a separate Sony conference. : frog32:

K
Kiqoon 07.08.21

Guo to play guesswork or something. 

I bet that there will be a game on the engine from the game of 2018 (it is unlikely that they would have made a completely new engine in 4 years), it will also be released on ps4, like moralez, and most likely there should be a 3 part purely sharpened for ps5 with a perun and yaril

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

2021 is very unexpected, I did not wait until 22-23rd. Mixed feelings from this, hopefully not the same in new locations.

23 minutes ago, Kiqoon said:

will also be released on ps4

I definitely don't believe in this

Barlog, by the way, said that he did not want everyone to wait for a new GoV for 5-6 years, initially they did so that the sequel could be done much faster than the original.

Modified September 16, 2020 by CRIMATOR

K
Kurzgesagt 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Kiqoon said:

Guo to play guesswork or something. 

I bet that there will be a game on the engine from the game of 2018 (it is unlikely that they would have made a completely new engine in 4 years), it will also be released on ps4, like moralez, and most likely there should be a 3 part purely sharpened for ps5 with a perun and yaril

So they weren't going to change it. After all, they did it from scratch with a perspective. As for the curling iron, it's unclear, I'm talking about 4. But we'll see. 

2 minutes ago, CRIMATOR said:

2021 is very unexpected, I did not wait until 22-23rd. Strange feeling from this, hopefully not the same in new locations.

This could be a seed for people to buy the PS5 (pre-order). If the game itself is released in 2021, then only in the fall, or even postponed.

I'll translate the runes tomorrow night.

Santa Monica added the teaser to her Twitter page, but Barlog did not. 

I'll translate the runes tomorrow night.

Santa Monica added the teaser to her Twitter page, but Barlog did not. 

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

Suddenly fast. I can't believe in such a quick exit : frog32:

Glad to the announcement : 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

C
Cyril 07.08.21

Congratulations to everyone on the announcement of GOTI 2021 (or 2022)!: GoW-7:

K
Kiqoon 07.08.21

22 minutes ago, CRIMATOR said:

2021 is very unexpected, I did not wait until 22-23rd. Mixed feelings from this, hopefully not the same in new locations.

I definitely don't believe in this

Barlog, by the way, said that he did not want everyone to wait for a new GoV for 5-6 years, initially they did so that the sequel could be done much faster than the original.

I read somewhere that the new horizon will be released on ps4, so we are waiting for the info.

In general, this is the most gorgeous announcement, I did not expect it at all, taking into account the scene after the credits, I want to look at the Barlogovsky Tor

c
car breaker 07.08.21

Considering that in the first gov it was impossible to select some of the worlds, then this could just be the seed for a large addon. Even so, I'm really looking forward to it. The new engine is not needed, this top-end one, on ps 5 will open in full.

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

Something after the new information really looks like a game ala Lost Legacy and Morales. The blog calls her "new God of War title". Not "next installment" or "sequel", but "new title" : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

K
Kurzgesagt 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, CRIMATOR said:

Something after the new information really looks like a game ala Lost Legacy and Morales. The blog calls her "new God of War title". Not "next installment" or "sequel", but "new title" : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

That's it! What I was afraid of!: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Set aside. Whitewash only for the best. I said everything : 57a8bd5db44f9_FROG16: