3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 08.08.21 12:06 am

Indian jones

60 Comments
Sort by:
b
bad_man 08.08.21

16 hours ago, Mountain View said:

And I just played this a hundred years ago, the rules of igruha were for their time.

SVTR Retrofit the hat, please.

I also remember the game)

the first level could not pass for a long time)

I seem to have reached the planes)

Are the genre and perspective of FPS / TPS known?

Wolferschetein didn’t give a damn to me. but Indiana Jones is a cool announcement

15 hours ago, JasonWU said:

Juanito is worried, isn't he? )))

Mountain View haven't played this one? : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Indiana_Jones_and_the_Emperor's_Tomb.jpg

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/indiana-jones-and-the-emperors-tomb/c02h769drlqx?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

available on modern pigs by the way

From myself I will recommend from junk)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/tomb-raider-anniv/bzj13k1jkglp?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Modified on January 13 by bad_man

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

1 hour ago, JIe0H said:

There will be a great game for 88+ balls, screen : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

JIe0H No question, then we'll see when it comes out  : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

n8CTB3g.png

34 minutes ago, bad_man said:

I also remember the game)

the first level could not pass for a long time)

I seem to have reached the planes)

bad_man There is a boss-plane at the end, more difficult than the boss-train-tank, which goes before it) They sat on it for a long time, I remember) And the very ass - the final boss in the form of some kind of sphere-gun (like the secret weapon of the Nazis), died and you start the whole game from the very beginning again) But in the end you went with a friend, though not right away) Maybe it was not the most beautiful game for a dandy, but it was still cool.

b
bad_man 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, Mountain View said:

bad_man There is a boss-plane at the end, more difficult than the boss-train-tank, which goes before it) They sat on it for a long time, I remember) And the very ass - the final boss in the form of some kind of sphere-gun (like the secret weapon of the Nazis), died and you start the whole game from the very beginning again) But in the end you went with a friend, though not right away) Maybe it was not the most beautiful game for a dandy, but it was still cool.

[Offtop] Off topic post:

you are stubborn)

I went through a counter with 30 lives)

And even when I came to my brother's friends, I was freaking out that they, in the third rounds of the dandy, reached some far-distant levels, I generally could not master

K
KuP9I 08.08.21

19 hours ago, CRIMATOR said:

Sony makes an exclusive spider under the Marvel brand and nothing

Sony has the rights to the spider and more.
It is Disney / Marvel who has to negotiate with them.

Here on platforms it is clear only that PC and Boxing are guaranteed.

C
CRIMATOR 08.08.21

Just now, KuP9I said:

Sony has the rights to the spider and more.
It is Disney / Marvel who has to negotiate with them.

So they also have the rights to the cinema. Before that, other publishers had been making spider games all their lives.

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

IMG-20210113-171155.jpg

K
Kreslodav 08.08.21

10 hours ago, Jelektronik said:

Yeah, what else are we going to console ourselves with?

what does it have to do with myself, I also didn't like yongblad and it seemed like it was written somewhere that it was not the basis that made the game

J
Jelektronik 08.08.21

8 hours ago, Kreslodav said:

what does it have to do with myself, I didn’t like yongblad either, and it seemed like it was written somewhere that it wasn’t the basis that made the game

Even if the foundation did not do something:

1) The studio is one and the management is common, so the youngblood reflects at least the fact that the management likes this approach, and ordinary developers will do what they say.

2) SZhV bloomed in all fields already in the second wolf, although there it was skillfully disguised with humor and general obstinacy.

C
CRIMATOR 08.08.21

At 14.01.2021 at 08:14, Jelektronik said:

2) SZhV bloomed in all fields already in the second wolf

: 279:: 279:

when will you stop pushing your agenda

J
JasonWU 08.08.21

At 13.01.2021 at 13:21, Jelektronik said:

Yeah, what else are we going to console ourselves with?

At 14.01.2021 at 08:14, Jelektronik said:

Even if the foundation did not do something:

1) The studio is one and the management is common, so the youngblood reflects at least the fact that the management likes this approach, and ordinary developers will do what they say.

2) SZhV bloomed in all fields already in the second wolf, although there it was skillfully disguised with humor and general obstinacy.

and why are these inappropriate stuffing here? No need.

Nothing is known yet.

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

S
SpikeLeeAngel 08.08.21

At 13.01.2021 at 13:21, bad_man said:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/indiana-jones-and-the-emperors-tomb/c02h769drlqx?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

available on modern pigs by the way

Steam also has an excellent collection of 4 games, including emperors tomb

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/9230/Indiana_Jones_Collection/

Modified January 20th by SpikeLeeAngel

J
JasonWU 08.08.21

At 12.01.2021 at 23:06, Mountain View said:

Damn, now I also wanted to watch the films, the original Spielberg trilogy is stupidly a masterpiece))

Well, what went through the Emperor's Tomb?

I already watched the trilogy, and the game passed. : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

Still, they approached the references to films very cool))

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

9 minutes ago, JasonWU said:

Well, what went through the Emperor's Tomb?

I already watched the trilogy, and the game passed. : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

Still, they approached the references to films very cool))

Yes, of course not. He Guardiana has been running a minute a day for 5 years: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

J
JasonWU 08.08.21

4 minutes ago, zhenia13 said:

Yes, of course not. He Guardiana has been running a minute a day for 5 years: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

oh lol :-D

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

JasonWU I haven't bought Igruha yet, but I watched all the films, cool finally)

M
Mountain View 08.08.21

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

Spoiler

14rzlSfT4QtQead1PRdDuA.jpeg? 800-auto

Todd Howard has been trying to create an Indiana Jones game since 2009, when he even proposed the idea to George Lucas, but it was only recently that he was able to make that dream come true with Microsoft.

In an interview with The Telegraph, Bethesda Game Studios executive producer Todd Howard explained that he is "very excited" about the chance to make an Indiana Jones game.

"I really like Indiana Jones, but I never thought that I would have the opportunity to make a game." said Howard. "I think I originally proposed the idea to George Lucas back in 2009, and I was trying to find a way to make the game."

He then praised the Swedish studio Machine Games, which is currently working on an Indiana Jones game with Bethesda and Microsoft, and is, in Howard's words, "the best team in the world."

“The Machine Games team is the best team in the world to handle this game, and they are doing a phenomenal job,” Howard said.

J
Juanito 08.08.21

They use Harrison Ford to mock the movement. : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

K
Kurzgesagt 08.08.21

On 07/01/2021 at 14:08, ALF_9010 said:

"The Machine Games team is the best team in the world to handle this game and they do a phenomenal job."

: frog30: