3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 08.08.21 12:11 am

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

1500x500

Developer: Ember Lab

Genre: Action-adventure

Platform: PS5, PS4, PC (EGS)

Release date: 24.08.2021

Official site, Twitter

Modified Feb 26 by user Spoony
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenfrogy 08.08.21

An interesting project. 

While I was watching the trailer, I started dreaming about Zelda with such graphics : frog23:

But it seems to me that this is not possible in the next 5 years 

B
B11zzard 08.08.21

I hooked the trailer, also reminded Zelda, but do not forget that this is essentially an indie

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

X
Xexyz 08.08.21

Brave gives stylistically (the one that Search for spirit dancer)

F
Formalin 08.08.21

One of the most impressive crossgen presentation games: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

D
DriverUFO 08.08.21

I really liked the game. As if the cartoon pixar came to life)) Everything is so cute and colorful. There was such a game overlord, he recalls, here and there there were minions. 

G
Gaiver 08.08.21

I wonder how long it will take : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21: I hope at least 7-10 hours: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

C
Cookie 08.08.21

Gaiver Well, their official website says about world exploration, so I don't think it will be less. And you will also need to collect black fluffies there. : 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

It's cool, but again forests and villages in them I : frog27:caught myself thinking that now in most games the overwhelming part of the locations is either forests or jungle, which is pretty boring ... I would like something else - deserts, snow-covered cities, for example, or generally underwater worlds. As it was at the beginning of the same Underworld, only it grew to the size of a full-fledged 10-hour game. It would be cool)

J
Jordan. 08.08.21

pxHdS18.gif

Modified Jun 16, 2020 by Jordan.

J
JasonWU 08.08.21

Grafonium ok

Stylistics ok ok

Black scum ok ok ok

I suppose the boevka will be delivered to the gov and the analogue of the Valkyries : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

C
Cookie 08.08.21

Concept Art has arrived 

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

A lot of new information about the game will be published in the next issue of Game Informer magazine

Modified on September 2, 2020 by KrayZ

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

_N6fFnaDAzDlfOi8y-tpNQ.jpeg? 800-auto

Spoiler

Game Informer has published the first online preview of Kena: Brige of Spirits, which is the main theme of issue 329 and appeared on the cover of the magazine.

Kena's name is pronounced Kane. Kena is voiced and the voice actress sings several songs from the soundtrack. The game is set in a fictional location that pays homage to many eastern locations, including Japan, Bali, etc. Kena is not from these lands and has traveled far enough to get here.

aYu1q4k-ShGxYqbdtT6ccg.jpeg

The little black creatures we saw in the trailer are called Rot. Ken can find them all over the world and hire them. They are responsible for the decomposition of things, and the fact that they were scattered is one of the reasons why this region became infected. Kena can order Rot to move objects, temporarily return a broken bridge to shape, move a block to the desired position, distract enemies, give his attacks special power, and so on. The player will have to deal damage to the enemy before using Rot in combat to gain courage. Rot cannot die.

H3nkStcbR7wOp4DKEGF4Bw.jpeg

Kena's staff has basic light, heavy and charged attacks, as well as an upgrade that bends this staff and turns it into a bow. She has an impulse ability that creates a bubble shield around her with its own health meter, which can also stun enemies if timed correctly. The Legend of Zelda made an impact. Ember Lab previously created a fan movie The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Rot can be equipped with a variety of hats found in the game world or purchased with gems.

qHjw1qI_YlUlgNZszfwBTg.jpeg

There are no microtransactions. Ember Lab wants to add Photo Mode, but is not sure if it will be available at launch or added after launch. The game will be created on Unreal Engine 4. This is not an open world game. The village you come to at the start of the game serves as a hub, and from there you can travel across several connected regions.

WkrQeIppOOdwPxsa9vuAiw.jpeg

On PlayStation 5, you will be able to see all the Rot you have collected on the screen at the same time. On PlayStation 4, you can still collect all 100 Rot in the world, but you'll see a few of them at once. They will not be less effective in combat or during puzzles. Forests and foliage in general on the PlayStation 5 are also more dense. In terms of game length, Ember Lab was unable to give an exact figure given the number of side quests, but said it aims to create a game where players can comfortably finish the game over the weekend. It will cost less than $ 59.99, and users who bought the game on PlayStation 4 will be able to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version for free. While the game can be quite challenging at the highest difficulty settings, enemies won't be able to kill you in one hit.

y3pD9NM6ljkVXXd6CEaJuQ.jpeg

A Game Informer reporter saw Kena: Bridge of Spirits running on a PlayStation 5. It took about two seconds to launch a game from the system menu without resuming a paused game. The game was originally developed with no PlayStation 5 specs in mind, but the extra power allowed Ember Lab to do more within the limits. DualSense wireless controller trigger resistance is used for heavy attacks as well as bow.

xW0sjVNKaZ04BlZaueOQsA.jpeg

Kena: Bridge of Spirits will be released on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC in the Epic Games Store later this year.

Modified on September 8, 2020 by ALF_9010

S
Spoony 08.08.21

postponed to the first quarter of 2021 

D
Drifterok 08.08.21

For what. : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

Okay, we'll get through.

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

There is no game yet, but already conflicts : facepalm:

https://shazoo.ru/2020/10/04/100334/byvshij-dizajner-kena-utverzhdaet-chto-ego-zlonamerenno-isklyuchili-iz-studii

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

i4S7BkegLxZfwP6sCp3Kfw.png.webp? 800-auto

Spoiler beCM0-9euJL3FOcKvXoLXg.png? 800-auto EZUWX4RcLJMQtf7L50jx8w.png? 800-auto t6NE8rEqWLJNeSgUPSgyLQ.png? 800-auto b5__2xV3ij9jWQCXpCnPyQ.png? 800-auto

The game tells about the girl Ken, who goes to an abandoned village in search of a sacred mountain altar. In this difficult adventure she will be helped by little rotten - they are Kena's main companions, with the help of which she will fight enemies and explore the world of the game.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is slated for release on PC, PS4, and PS5 in Q1 2021.

Modified December 4th, 2020 by ALF_9010
Updated

D
Drifterok 08.08.21

New screenshots.

MncNiSP.jpgqeyJ5sg.jpg

IeK8Wed.jpg