3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 08.08.21 12:16 am

Tom Clancy's The Division

[alignright] baee4ecea27944d1de1a3e7e87d816ad.png[/ alignright]
Genre: Online, open world RPG
Game modes: Single player, co-op, (PvE, PvP)
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Massive Red Storm Entertainment
Official Website: Link
Release Date: March 8, 2016
Platforms : PS4, Xbox One, PC

Multiplayer Action RPG from the third person. Developed by Ubisoft Massive studio on a new engine: Snowdrop Engine. In 2001, a group of scientists and politicians launched a project called Dark Winter, a special program designed to test a society's ability to quickly respond to bio-terrorist attacks. The simulation revealed how quickly everything can collapse, leading to many deaths and the complete collapse of civilized society. The epidemic begins on Black Friday in New York, the day of the most massive shopping of the year. [hide = Video]

Scene Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8LLVLJd-WM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fDG3lVOdI4

Snowdrop Engine Demo:
http: // www. youtube.com/watch?v=NviN5ZiL5bs

Video from E3 2013, E3 2014, E3 2015:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njfj6KwEAfg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Om9DUSukY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny1WGO_KhG4
https: // www .youtube.com / watch? v = 8Bc2fv0jcgg Tablet

game capabilities integrated into the main game: (Officially canceled)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcNB1_bGG5w

Official Cinematic Trailer:
http://www.youtube. com / watch? v = yPq_NVi-TC4

Misc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqEGIV0N07o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nptp660qVGY
http://www.youtube.com / watch? v = dtY_gfG4eoQ [/ hide] [hide = Screenshots]
HYSL.jpg HYSM.jpg HYSN.jpg HYSP.jpg HYSQ.jpg HYSR.jpg[/ hide] [hide = "Game features"]
World
HYTm.jpg
map The map is huge, although the exact dimensions were not announced, it looks impressive
HYTv.jpg
HYTw.jpg

The Agents smartwatch will allow you to navigate all the navigation:

HYTx.jpg

This smartwatch will allow you not only to manipulate the holographic card and your interface, but also to use the ECHO function. You need to find special places with orange fragments of events, thereby you will plunge into the past, a picture of particles will freeze in front of you, which will allow you to find out what happened and will reveal the plot of the game, this includes the nearby surveillance cameras, and telephone conversations, and much another, agents can not only view information from this display, but also enter new data that will be useful to them in the game.

Cleaners:

HYTC.png

We were also first introduced to the first one faction "Cleaners" These guys occupy all zones of infection, their task is to destroy the virus at any cost, they can be there due to their immunity to the virus, agents can meet them anywhere on the map as they wander around map. Armed with homemade flamethrowers and have resistance to them

themselves Rikers:

rikers-aerial-jpg.jpg
(Riker Prison)

For the first time since the Cleaners faction, we saw a new faction, the "Rikers" bandits who escaped from prison, who set their own laws in the Dark Zones. Rikers want to become what they always wanted - the Kings of New York. These are criminals for whom now are good times. They also strive to bring order to the city, but this is not the kind of order that will benefit the city or its residents

Survival:

TD_screen_night_e3_140609_4pmPST.jpg? D37

One of the main features of the game - die, lose loot. The main thing in Tom Clancy's The Division is to survive. Massive Entertament is making a game similar to The Last of Us, in which you have to save supplies, count every bullet and try not to get trapped by other players. But The Division is more like DayZ than a Naughty Dog creation because it's totally multiplayer. New York will be populated by different groups that will strive to kill you and take all your supplies. They can be obtained not only by cleaning out other people's units, but also by exploring locations. You are likely to find cartridges, for example, in an abandoned police station, and food in hypermarkets. But no one guarantees that having entered the next store, a gang of marauders will already be waiting for you.

Weapons:

80310_file.oa9r90u0.jpg

Ubisoft has added another studio that they own to create Tom Clancy's The Division. This is the Ubisoft Red Storm team that previously worked on the Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon tactical action series. It was in this studio that the famous writer Tom Clancy, who is the author of the Tom Clancy's series, worked. At the moment, it is known that the studio will help Massive Entertainment create the most realistic weapons and implement them into the game. Fortunately, we already have experience. And the game engine itself has been developed for more than five years, so there should be no problems with the implementation.

[/ hide]

Modified on April 5, 2016 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
RondelR 08.08.21

a waste of Massive Entertainment talent (((((

N
NetSky 08.08.21

Oh, okay, then I see the game tore everyone's head off at E3, excellent mediocrity in your words nice.gif

R
RondelR 08.08.21

Wait, the game hasn't come out yet, knowing Yubi ... but the heir of the ground controls and world in conflict would be just right

A
A13xXx 08.08.21

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/ubisoft-asks-pc-gamers-to-show-interest-about-the-division-petition-almost-hits-its-initial-goal/

Come on, sign. we are on the right track

S
Sawzer 08.08.21

https://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-release-tom-clancy-s-the-division-for-pc#

N
NetSky 08.08.21

Wait, the game hasn't come out yet

What is wrong?) Apparently, you have to wait even more from the game than just think about the bad, this is a huge step, they will shake up even this stagnation, and for those who like to walk together (like me, for example) it is just a gift of fate)

Modified June 14, 2013 by NetSky

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

so this game will only be an online game ?? or a single single company too ???

E
EVIL DEVIL 08.08.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], it's like a single, but online, but like a single

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[member = 'EVIL DEVIL'], Will you need the Internet to be connected always ??

[member = 'EVIL DEVIL'], There will be no separate game without the Internet ??

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], no, what do you mean, the genre of the game says nothing: MMO Action-RPG

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], Okay just found out, okay thanks.

R
RondelR 08.08.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1371251557' post = '3379098'] What's wrong? [/ quote]

because of Yubisoft they canceled (froze) World in conflict 2. Well, Messiv specialized in strategies, and then suddenly mmo jester  

ps all the yubi games look beautiful on the first videos, and then you need to run across the roofs to collect flags ...

resembles the sunset of Westwood, when EA was swallowed up ... here, of course, the scale is smaller

and by the way there was also a shooter 

D
Denkane2009 08.08.21

so this game will only be an online game ?? or a single single company too ???

So I, too, do not yet understand how it all works, I am waiting for more information, but it looks very promising!

N
NetSky 08.08.21

because of Yubisoft they canceled (frozen) World in conflict 2.

Who are they? The array was thrown out after the merger of Aktivizhen and Vivendi, Yubisoft bought the Array, God forbid, what would have happened to them if not this purchase, the studio would have disintegrated altogether and nothing would have happened, even Sovit Ossolta, plus despite the success and good scores of WiC, the game to hell with sales without typing even half a lem, so Yubisoft had to give up everything and quickly rivet the second WiC? See the world in real life, not because "I want WiC2" Now the studio is alive with its employees, and is rolling out the masterpiece Tom Clancy's The Division, they are doing well and their talent is on track.

Well, Messiv specialized in strategies, and then suddenly mmo jester

Many specialize in something, but the authors themselves are not averse to doing something else and there are tons of examples.

ps all the yubi games look beautiful on the first videos, and then you need to run across the roofs to collect flags ...

FC3, AC3, both games beat their previous parts in sales, this is an important fact because the games are growing and the fan base is growing, I did not understand the humor about flags, it was in the first AC and already like a hundred years ago.

reminiscent of the sunset of Westwood, when it was swallowed by EA ...

If EA hadn't bought Westwood, they would have bent themselves, they had invested everything in Tiberium Sun to the last penny, so they were in debt for the most part. And you don't have to blame EA, no one knows at all a bright future if they were in other hands, but they could have fallen apart and nothing would have happened, look at the petroglyph, their studio is from the former Westwood, why there are no masterpieces for six years, they are doing now all sorts of games for tablets, so the question is this, requiring an analysis of many details.

and by the way there was also a shooter

Which? Renegade 2?

[quote name = 'Denkane2009' timestamp = '1371308595' post = '3380512'] I don’t understand yet how it all works, I’m waiting for more information, but it looks very promising! [/ quote]

But what to understand, there is a single in the game, you can even go through everything in one person, just a game like Diablo 3, you need a connection to the servers in any case.

Modified June 15, 2013 by NetSky

R
RondelR 08.08.21

[member = 'NetSky'], 

if I'm not mistaken Soviet Assault was supposed to go to wic2, what I remember on the massgate.net forum ... yubi didn't seem to be approved 

But where does infa come from that wic is not very much in sales?

Who cares what Westwood had, after they got to EA, everyone left there and the office was not very good. I don't see the difference between they fell apart and got to EA ... Yubi doesn't seem to be the same, at least Magnus Jansen is still in Messiv, there is hope for rts in the future

and where did the conversation start

Massive is very cool in RTS, talents ... Massive in mmo jokes, ????

I hope that everything will be in order with the office, and support for Division will be given somewhere else. And Massive will do what they do very well

N
NetSky 08.08.21

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371311933' post = '3380668'] if I am not mistaken Soviet Assault should have switched to wic2 [/ quote]

You are mistaken, it was the add-on that should have come out, but just much more than it did, but not a set of missions, but techniques and, most importantly, what awaited the battles on the water.

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371311933' post = '3380668'] but where does the infa come from that wic is not very much in sales? [/ quote]

Infa was published after the Array was kicked out after the reorganization, the figure was about 460k copies at that time, which categorically did not suit the publisher.

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371311933' post = '3380668'] how they got to EA from there they all left and the office became not very [/ quote]

Well, you don’t know the little things, I heard that “everyone” now thinks that everything, but essentially only Frank Klepaki left, music, and the main cast, namely the creators of Westwood, remained, by the way, Lews Castle seems to be working on generals 2 now, but left unknown people who will not even tell you about anything, some Asian knowlifers are working in Petroglyph who were picked up by an ad, but just in EA there were key people.

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371311933' post = '3380668'] Messiv is very cool in RTS, talents ... Massive in mmo jokes, ???? [/ quote]

But what's the difference in what they are cool?) Do they not have the right to do something else that they wanted, for example? Or limit them to RTS only? As far as I know, the guys can do more, once again, look at the Division and it is clear that they are not only able to do strategies.

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371311933' post = '3380668'] I hope that everything will be in order with the office, and Division support will be given to somewhere. And Massive will do what they do very well [/ quote]

The project is already being completely done by their team, no one will pass it on to anyone, they said in an interview that after the release of the game they will continue to support the game, so there is no need to run into them, let them do it, and we must wish good luck and not condemn.

R
RondelR 08.08.21

[member = 'NetSky'], 

it turns out that the Yubi addon was not approved. tried to find this message on massgate.net, I remember exactly what it was about part 2 and yubi ... well, it doesn't matter 

it is possible and true that the sales are bad, because in 2007 everyone was whining about piracy on the pc, 460k is very small (

many people left Westwood during the year. it's enough to drive in the history of Westwood in Google ... Brett Sperry was fired in 2003, they had a second wave after merging with some EA studios, I don't remember the name ... okay, enough about Westwood and EA, here it is offtopic   

too much whitewash from one video ... I did not see anything special, not the fact that they want to do this division. They can talk a lot of things ... because they live on yubisoft money 

it's just that RTS is badly lacking, but I'm full of shooters

of course I will be in the minority because everyone (almost) wants a joke with a grafon, there are so few of them 

N
NetSky 08.08.21

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371323193' post = '3381046'] it turns out that the Yubi addon was not approved [/ quote]

Not really into this matter, at that time Tom Clancy End War was still alive, and Yubisoft said directly that they would not interfere with their strategy. Second, the scantiness of sales played, plus the money for the purchase of the Array itself, how do you think they thought about ViK2?) I think not.

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371323193' post = '3381046'] it is possible and true that bad sales, because in 2007 everyone was whining about piracy on the pc, 460k is very small ([/ quote]

That's right, maybe now in 2013 the figure will be different, because how many discounts were on the game, for example, in Steam, and in general, discs, but now very few people care, and the game was ruined not by Yubisoft, namely by pirates (

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371323193' post = '3381046'] too much whitewash from one video [/ quote]

This is not a video) This is the purest gameplay, although it is staged, which is understandable, but this is how they see the game, and the game, by the way, is one of a kind in its appearance, probably such technologies were needed to do this

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371323193' post = '3381046'] I didn't see anything special [/ quote]

And in vain, there you have to look at the little things, I immediately remember PSone and RE2, my friend and I, he is a fan of Rezik, always dreamed at that time when we were playing the game, they say, it would be cool if they released such a rezik where you run around the city, broken cars, a gloomy city , howling dogs in the distance, deaf shots in the distance, and all this to go through together, to collect things, etc., how many years have passed?) I’ll tell you, and here is the first game that was able to decorate those dreams a little, this is DayZ, in which I didn’t little time, now they show the Division, the same city, those cars, those huge streets and alleys, the cooperative, the atmosphere, the infection, although not zombies, but the devil knows, we don't know the game as a whole, and incredible graphics, sounds and other moments, little things, I look at little things and my tongue does not dare to say "yes, nothing special" is rude in relation to this game,now I can play this game together in cooperation with friends.

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371323193' post = '3381046'] RTS is just not enough, [/ quote]

Generals 2, Planetary Annihilation, Company of Heroes 2, StarCraft 2, Total War: Rome 2 and I think there will be more announcements in the near future, so everything is there until the end of the year.

[quote name = 'ahabezh' timestamp = '1371323193' post = '3381046'] of course I will be in the minority because everyone (almost) wants a joke with a graphon, there are so few of them [/ quote] 

You are not putting the question correctly, this is not a joke, you need to shoot here to complete tasks, this is primarily an RPG, although we were not shown this fully, but Vendors are already visible on the map, which means there will be trade, there will be direct conversations with the NPC, take missions, pumping, skills, there will be events on the map that you can ignore or help as it was in RDR, random events, a bunch of all kinds of missions, the map is just teeming there, so I would not call it just a joke)      

r
reptail 08.08.21

By the way, there will be no graphene on the consoles and close to the roller, in terms of graphene. most likely shown on pc fffuuu.gif

Modified June 16, 2013 by reptail

M
MrZorge 08.08.21

Before us is the Ubisoft game, and therefore the companion application will also be released - but, unlike the analogous one for Watch Dogs, it will not become just a useless "feature". Using a mobile device, it will be possible to control drones, which will look for enemies and assess the combat situation. The drone will also have its own tree of development.

I hope that the companion application will not require the PS4 / XBox One to be turned on and it will be possible to help friends even without being at home.

Modified June 16, 2013 by MrZorge