3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 08.08.21 12:17 am

Batman: Arkham Knight

Arkham-Knight-Logo.gif

Discussion || Game news

Platform - PS4 / XBO / PC
Genre - Action / Adventure
Publisher - WB
Developer - Rocksteady
Release date - June 2, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msx9z_bJYFM

For spoilers, text and pictures ban 4 weeks.

Use the spoiler tag.

Discuss the plot here http://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/129528-batman-arkham-knight-discussion-plot-ispoilers/

121 Comments
Sort by:
D
DGQ 08.08.21

Great. I am waiting. Hopefully the Rocksteady has some interesting spy missions. Maybe we can play as Wayne without the mask.

Well, Hash heads the villain, according to rumors. we'll see. I believe in the project. and really looking forward to it.

S
Sh1nn 08.08.21

INFA:

[quote] Arkham Knight is the "explosive finale" to the Arkham series, and sees return to face "the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two -Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever. "

The game will also introduce "Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City. "[/ quote]

S
SVTR 08.08.21

Well, they would translate chtoli!

U
UnreaL 08.08.21

I knew that the scarecrow would be the main thing this time

it was logical how many hidden messages in the City from him, uh

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

batman_knight.jpg

Cheto seems to me to be a gross fake, which frightened the main villain

U
UnreaL 08.08.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1393944985' post = '3973602'] Cheto seems to me to be a gross fake, which frightened the main villain [/ quote]

in fact, the main villain will be JOKER

A
ACE 08.08.21

It will be a masterpiece. Rocksteady on any mechanic has been updated and the plot will be powerful

N
Natalia_Oreiro 08.08.21

Apparently they will give control of the Batmobile.

eucsQf4.png

Modified on March 4, 2014 by Natalia_Oreiro

D
DGQ 08.08.21

INFA:

Arkham Knight is the "explosive finale" to the Arkham series, and sees return to face "the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever. "

The game will also introduce "Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City. "

in short, this game will be the finale of the Arkham series. The Scarecrow will unite super villains such as Penguin, Harley Queen, Two-Face, and others to destroy Batman forever.

Also, for the first time in the series, the Batmobile will appear. New experience, all the cases. 

a
animatic 08.08.21

Well, we are waiting for the release, I hope they will not disappoint this time, and then let them be accepted for the new ip. PS I hope there will be a graphon next.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

In general, of course, I wanted a Superman game from Rocksteady (

S
SSpace 08.08.21

Scarecrow is divine given Rocksteady's insane creativity, hopefully it will. 

D
DGQ 08.08.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], obviously someone will be behind it.

B
BRAZA 08.08.21

SUUUUUUUPER

S
SVTR 08.08.21

[member = 'Sh1nn'], 

Oh how! Well, in general, cool! with:

D
DragoCeleste 08.08.21

I hope the series will end with dignity, for example, killing Batman. Happy ends got ...

U
UnreaL 08.08.21

I hope the series will end with dignity, for example, killing Batman. Happy ends got ...

Batman will die? pfft, corny

BATMAN WILL KILL, that's another matter)))

S
SSpace 08.08.21

Now the truth is not at all clear for what purpose Arkham origins was born, if the fathers have been preparing a real sequel all this time. 

U
UnreaL 08.08.21

[quote name = 'FrØmSpace' timestamp = '1393945405' post = '3973633'] Now the truth is not at all clear for what purpose Arkham origins was born, if the fathers have been preparing a real sequel all this time. [/ quote]

[quote name = 'FrØmSpace' timestamp = '1393945405' post = '3973633'] not clear at all [/ quote]

ahahahahaha

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[member = 'FrØmSpace'], in order to get money from fans