3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mountain View 08.08.21 12:36 am

I, The Inquisitor

PN4FgvE.jpg

https://thedust.pl

Developer: The Dust

Publisher: The Dust

Release date: 2022

Platforms: PC / PS5 / Xbox SeX

Teaser, screenshots and details I, the Inquisitor - games based on fantasy books by Jacek Pekara 

The action will tell you about the inquisitor from the alternative Middle Ages, in which Jesus Christ survived and became the conqueror.

The main character of I, the Inquisitor will be Mortimer Madderdin, to whom the cycle of fantasy books by the Polish writer Jacek Piekara is dedicated. In the game, Madderdin will travel to the city of Königstein to meet a woman he knows.

Upon arrival, the inquisitor discovers that a serial killer is at work in the city. There are several suspects in the crime - residents, among other things, blame a mysterious cult. Influential townspeople who are fighting with each other for power in Königstein may also have a relationship to murder.

The city will be divided into 5 districts. As you can see from the first teaser and screenshots of the game, there will be a church, catacombs, torture chamber and some alternative reality among the locations.

I, the Inquisitor is developed by the Polish studio The Dust, founded by immigrants from Techland and CD Projekt RED. Earlier, the creators of the game announced that its duration will be about 20 hours, and the combat system will resemble that in Assassin's Creed and Batman Arkham.

I, the Inquisitor is slated for release in 2022.

The book cycle about Mordimer is one of the most popular fantasy cycles in Poland. It includes more than 15 volumes, each of which consists of separate stories. Some of them are connected by common characters and conflicts, but Jacek Pekara tries to write in such a way that each book, if desired, can be read separately from the others.

In 2021, books about Mordimer Madderdin will begin to appear in Russian. The four introductory parts of the cycle are being translated, the first of which is going to be released in mid-summer 2021.

AxV1lrr.jpg

YWy2rBB.jpg

VOJOJso.jpg

ftSXgpC.jpg

0 Comments
Sort by: