3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 08.08.21 12:36 am

Saints Row: The Third

Especially at the request of viewers, if there was such a topic, then in a new search it did not find it
124 Comments
Sort by:
w
white_z0mbie 08.08.21

The first platinum in my life. : fuckyea:

s
sqar 08.08.21

[quote name = 'white_z0mbie' timestamp = '1325151295' post = '2445146']
The first platinum in my life. : fuckyea:
[/ quote]
What were the heavy trophies?

R
RimasG 08.08.21

for just one opportunity to beat enemies in the balls of this game, you need to put dozens : happycry:

w
white_z0mbie 08.08.21

[b] [member = sqar] [/ b],
Well, only if You're my hero, there are nuances among the challenges, and it's generally not quick to do such a bunch of them. In general, 42 hours and googled a couple of times. There is nothing to compare the difficulty with, before that I was never puzzled with trophies, I played only one game - fallout 2, you don't really understand trophies there. Modified December 29, 2011 by white_z0mbie

s
sqar 08.08.21

Fallout 2, ahem. I'm not thinking about that fallout.

d
deepsilverrr 08.08.21

I didn't like the game. The combination of trash, delirium, and acid colors triggered a gag reflex.: icon_cry: : icon_cry:

q
qdash 08.08.21

I was very surprised by the amount of work done recently by Volition treshadels. On the other hand, you still want colorful characters, wildest plot twists, etc. - if they can add all this to the next game, then it will be possible to start talking about competition with GTA, so far SR3 only whets the appetite before the main course in the form of GTA V, nothing more. I hope in the next part they will also screw a new engine, this one is "on the verge" anyway.

A
AsterLixs 08.08.21

Long gone, this is one of the best action games of the year.
A great degree of madness, cool jokes, a lot of fun stuff, a funny plot and much more make this game one of the best of the year.

s
scar-raver 08.08.21

[url = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bvgjU8qZeQ"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bvgjU8qZeQ [/ url]

S
SuperAsdasd 08.08.21

A highly overpriced and mediocre game, I would bet a maximum of 6 out of 10
first and second are much better than this wretched craft

s
scar-raver 08.08.21

And in my opinion, underestimated, although it received a share of the attention it deserved. And the first and second in comparison with it are simply none. Played all three. I wanted to continue playing only in the third.

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

I went through half the game and threw this nonsense, well, it's not mine! for me this is a game that is horribly mediocre, mafia 2 and GTA 4 rule!

s
scar-raver 08.08.21

I didn’t go through it at all (well, I reached half the maximum), I don’t like the game at all. And I love sandboxes not at all for the plot twists and turns. The game is brilliant in everything else. This is exactly the GAME in which you can have fun, invent something, put on tricks. :)It's awesome. Although I know a lot of people who really liked the plot, so you can't blame her for a bad plot either.;)

S
SuperAsdasd 08.08.21

[quote name = 'scar-raver' timestamp = '1328968348' post = '2513245']
And, in my opinion, underestimated, although it got some of the attention it deserved. And the first and second in comparison with it are simply none. Played all three. I wanted to continue playing only in the third.
[/ quote]
in the third, there is no plot, no interesting characters, no normal factions, no sensible humor, no variety, no beautiful city and interesting side missions - what is good about it? oh yeah, you can use a dildo for everyone, so cool Modified on February 11, 2012 by SuperAsdasd

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[quote name = 'SuperAsdasd' timestamp = '1328970290' post = '2513299'] in the third there is no plot, no interesting heroes, no normal factions, no sensible humor, no variety, no beautiful city and interesting side missions [/ quote]
except side missions, I disagree on a single point

s
scar-raver 08.08.21

The city is AWESOME! Most importantly, there is something to do in the cooperative. Namely - you can arrange a pitch hell !!! :) Modified Feb 11, 2012 by scar-raver

S
SuperAsdasd 08.08.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1328972259' post = '2513338']
[quote name = 'SuperAsdasd' timestamp = '1328970290' post = '2513299'] in the third, neither the plot, nor interesting heroes, nor normal factions, nor sensible humor, no variety, no beautiful city and interesting side missions [/ quote]
apart from side missions, I do not agree on a single point
[/ quote]
sadly, that such vyser may be liked by gamers

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 26 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'scar-raver' timestamp = '1328972325' post = '2513339'] The city is AWESOME! [/ quote] awesomely dead, small and boring

s
scar-raver 08.08.21

[url = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGNtlFJPVw"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwGNtlFJPVw [/ url]

M
MWorld II 08.08.21

I just got to the game normally (before that I played online and quickly quit). Bought on Friday, thanks to Steam for 50% off, just got through the ring.

What can I say, great game, great humor. At some moments he seriously whinnied (which was not ... well ... och for a long time), the comments of the heroes often make you smile, and it's not boring to play, although the first missions for gaining loyalty are dull, but apparently they wanted to show what minigames are. Now every mission is a small masterpiece. The appearance of the Mayor is generally a constant smile on his face, and Viola's comments about fanaticism continue to smile) You sit like a moron and all yourself on the positive :)

PS: A huge number of references is also a huge plus.
PSS: Who played the DLC - what are the purchases? Modified on March 4, 2012 by MWorld II

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[url = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9MmEguGUxY&feature=youtu.be"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9MmEguGUxY&feature=youtu.be [/ url]
here it is dlts I'll probably buy)))