3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 08.08.21 12:41 am

WiLD

14893200551_d33c89ac7a_n.jpg

Platform: PS4
Genre: Action / Adventure / Survival
Publisher: SCE
Developer: Wild Sheep Stuodio
Release Date: TBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcv4lihhUQ

Information

Go back more than 10,000 years in the past and try to survive in a huge living world.

Trust your instincts and intuition to survive in a ruthless, hostile environment. Learn to control prehistoric animals and visit your friends' worlds to help them survive under the conditions of natural selection.

Experiment with the world around you - the most ordinary plant can save your life ... or cause quick death.

Screenshots

14709614359_bdf964fec5_b.jpg

14893199051_80973e7b48_b.jpg

14895906052_5471411393_b.jpg

14893199601_6e2a3f6c6c_b.jpg

WILD_SwampRide_vf1.jpg14896237575_dcae81d138_b.jpgWILD_UnderwaterKing2_vf1.jpgWILD_WolfAttack6_vf1.jpg

Modified on Aug 14, 2014 by Sh1nn
64 Comments
Sort by:
c
car breaker 08.08.21

There is no doubt about Ansel, I like everything he touched: Reimans, King Kong, bg & e and even the first rabbits are great.

L
Lopan 08.08.21

The environment is disgusting, the animations of the animals are cool. As if the whole game does not run in circles and tame the deities.

X
Xexyz 08.08.21

I hope for sane exploration, interesting riddles tied to the abilities of animals (for example, having possessed birds, exploring elevated areas that are not accessible to land animals, etc.).

c
car breaker 08.08.21

Ansel Ksatati continues to work at Yubisoft on some game, so it is quite possible that this is just Bg & e 2, or a new Reiman.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1130835

Modified on October 28, 2015 by car breaker

t
totAntoxaxa 08.08.21

Yesterday we were shown, of course, the most juicy moments, then we would like to see what is 'behind the scenes' and what is the routine game at the stages of the passage. : icon_rolleyes:

S
Sh1nn 08.08.21

The game will feature Dark Soul multiplayer.

[quote] - "Wild will have Dark Souls-like multiplayer. Other players can arrive in your game at any time." Controlling animals is very interesting when you play online - you could have another player attacking you with rabbits, or other crazy situations , "says Ancel." You know in games like Bloodborne? The multiplayer system there is very interesting and exciting. People can help you, or they can hurt you. And other players will try to mimic the AI, to appear undetected. In this game, any animal could be dangerous, because it could be another player in there. Someone could approach you as a frog, then jump into a more dangerous animal. "[/ Quote]

Modified on October 28, 2015 by Sh1nn

S
Stepan 08.08.21

Actually, what is higher on the great and mighty:

A note has been posted on the PlayStation Blog detailing new details about Wild, which is being created under the direction of Michel Ancel for a PlayStation 4 exclusive.

It's worth starting with the fact that you can choose the gender of the shaman, with whom you will have to survive in a crazy world filled with wild predators, cannibals and other dangers. Ansel wants to show the young shaman, and then demonstrate how over time he gains experience, gaining control over new animals, at the same time new tattoos will appear on his body.

The game will be multiplayer and tattoos will immediately tell the players how strong the character you met is. Ansel and his team are inspired in part by Bloodborne and the Souls games, intending to allow players to invite other users to their worlds, and then help or hinder them in the passage. Since the game is in its early stages, the developers have not yet shown multiplayer.

Ansel argues that the choice of your own path and how your character will turn out to be completely in the hands of the players. There will be no "Press X to Get Good" in the game. Whether you decide to devote your life to taming frogs or whether you want to control bears and wolves is entirely up to you.

t
totAntoxaxa 08.08.21

The idea of ​​multiplayer still looks like unnecessary. the complete concept of the game (as shown) already looks like a single whole.

R
RukiVBruki 08.08.21

I mean, this is an RPG?)) Cool, I hope the graphics will be corrected for the release

L
Lordsky 08.08.21

New IP from Michel Ansel plus exclusive: icon_cool:. Something little is heard in the game. can be released in 2016

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[quote name = 'YoUrloRd' timestamp = '1451556106' post = '5066435'] Something is not audible in the game. can be released in 2016 [/ quote]

no, it will come out, they still have time 

G
Gefus 08.08.21

W
WiLD 08.08.21

This game is very interesting to me.

c
car breaker 08.08.21

The graphics are already looking nicer.

W
WiLD 08.08.21

The detailing increased significantly, there was generally emptiness.

G
Gefus 08.08.21

W
WiLD 08.08.21

I hope that after the release of the Chorus, it will trample infa on the game, and announce the release date.

W
WiLD 08.08.21

Great, just as I wanted - Misha will be inspired by Zelda while working on Wild

ebdf88680ae0.png

W
WiLD 08.08.21

Shown the cover of the game:

Spoiler

32cd7b759d55.jpg

b
bad_man 08.08.21

Oni the nagibator will like it