3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:46 am

Forspoken

Genre: action

Publisher: Square Enix

Developer: Luminious Productions

Release date: 2022

Platforms: PS5, PC

Modified on March 18 by KrayZ
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragn 08.08.21

Did it seem to me or GG a hit from our world? 

1ee4 08.08.21

outputbe6225d3ff26121b.gif

K
KuP9I 08.08.21

15 minutes ago, Dragn said:

Was it just me or GG a hit from our world? 

It looks like it.

1ee4 08.08.21

in the description under the video it is written

Introducing WITCH ... Developed by Luminous Productions for the PlayStation®5 system, WITCH will take players on a magical and perilous journey.

A typo or game was originally intended to be called WITCH.

Modified on March 18 by 1ee4

n
n6x6n6x 08.08.21

Give the Japanese an actress and they will make a beautiful character out of her ... : 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:and there is a dormouse.: frog28:

The gameplay, at first glance, looks like an infamos on ultra speeds, but it's too early to judge - a full-fledged demonstration of gameplay would be as soon as possible.

Modified on March 18 by n6x6n6x

S
Squall007 08.08.21

Nothing is clear, huge empty locks and the heroine running along them. Doesn't sound like a game that's close to completion

S
Stepan 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, Squall007 said:

Nothing is clear, huge empty locks and the heroine running along them. Doesn't sound like a game that's close to completion

this is to make it easier to convert it into a runner for phones later : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

C
CRIMATOR 08.08.21

7 minutes ago, Squall007 said:

huge empty locks and the heroine running along them

classic japanese game : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

S
SolidQ 08.08.21

Not bad, you need to watch the full gameplay. Graphon ordinary current gene : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

M
Manson 08.08.21

Even the gameplay at the end is some kind of crap. 

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

Looks better than Returnal, but worse than Final 16. Xs, what to expect in the end : frog32:

S
Sel 08.08.21

2 hours ago, 1ee4 said:

Typo or game originally intended to be called WITCH

Bitch

O
OkaRin 08.08.21

Squari figuring out their Horaisen Zero Dawn). : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

It can be seen that they created on part of the FF15 assets, all this desert and animations in the style of Noctis' warps on steroids.

And I didn't fully understand, is it really pure action with RPG elements or will it be a full-fledged action RPG?

In any case, you need a sensible deme of gameplay and a mechanic.

I am glad that so many games are playing at the same time, they will not let you get bored between waiting for FF16, FF7R2, KX4 and an add-on to FF14.

Skvarya and Kapkom are the most Topchiki among the big Japanese now.: frog36:

M
Manson 08.08.21

2 minutes ago, OkaRin said:

And I didn't fully understand, is it really pure action with RPG elements or will it be a full-fledged action RPG?

It's not at all clear where the RPG is : frog37:

O
OkaRin 08.08.21

Manson The progression of the enchant is conditional aka new abilities in parallel with the growth of stats to a certain extent, a limited choice of equipment (purely types of weapons / magic / skins), crafting, quests, etc., strictly tied to the story chapters. In every 2nd action adventure game).

As I say, there will be some full-fledged mechanics like pumping, strategic micromanagement (including inventory and combat features, like the elemental system), summons, a party system, a full-fledged crew, etc. like Kingdom Hearts or ala Astral Chain.

Judging by the size of the world, it smells like Zelda (but I'm not sure whether it will be metroidvania) and exploration at least the level of the same Horaisen. And judging by the choice of the camera behind the shoulder of the GG, most likely we will go solo in the solo, the max of which monsters will be summoned / dragged to our side by magic and they will be automatically controlled by the AI.

In any case, it's interesting, let them experiment, if they work out, they can pull up all the strengths in the second part, and there they already have a full-fledged RPGhu.

A
Arystan 08.08.21

Nitsche chick like that. You can poke a chocolate bar : 57a8bd5d040e4_FROG13:

Mobility feels great, I love games where you can run very well.

6 hours ago, n6x6n6x said:

looks like infamos on ultra speed,

The last infe with neon and concrete was great. Just running around the city was a pleasure, with concrete it was also a pleasure to knock down and destroy.

6 hours ago, Squall007 said:

huge empty locks and the heroine running along them

IMHO is better than a copy-paste stuffed shit.

d
delete 08.08.21

Isek with a good budget. 

So far I can’t express my opinion, it’s kind of curious, but that’s what I didn’t see really catchy.

R
Rolling stone 08.08.21

The game reminded me of something the most:

I really thought that Square Enix bought it out and decided to finish it.

A
Arein 08.08.21

There is an extended scene with the Bear and a little more:

PS: Action RPG, Square Enix, Luminous - why is the theme of the game not in the RPG topic ???

Modified on March 30 by Arein

1ee4 08.08.21

swearing at the bear (