3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkslayer 19.08.21 11:35 pm

Should I play four? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I want to know if it is worth playing the fourth part, and generally read the opinion about the game.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 19.08.21

Darkslayer
Not worth it, the weak part of the plot. The counter was there in naval battles, but since the graphotium is outdated, there is nothing to catch there.

E
Ely maze 19.08.21

Darkslayer
well there is more on a pirate theme tied up if you like the assassin and pirates of the caribbean, then you can play once

D
Darkslayer 19.08.21

Ely Maze
By the way, I do not understand why this is a numbered part, there seems to be the whole story about Edward and about the fact that Abstergo makes a shit movie with the help of an animus (well, who came up with this interesting?).

R
RestlessDreams91 19.08.21

At its core, this part has to do with the Assassins insofar as it shows the "inner kitchen" of one of Abstergo's divisions - Abstergo Entertainment. And they gave me more time to wander in the present. + you can find out new details of the lore, about Isa, and a cell to the whole plot of the plot.
..that is, in fact, all this is not so much and, well, 80 percent is ship battles and the study of the world (if you like that). For me, Assassin has become an adventure game and the spirit of adventure in this part is even greater than in others, as for me. Well, the logical addition was the released Rogue, where the role is assigned to the former assassin. In general, it is only thanks to the pirate theme that this part stands out. As I wrote above, if you like to play 100% of the game and explore the world, open icons on the map and fight legendary ships - Welk.

D
Darkslayer 19.08.21

RestlessDreams91
By the way, the Ubisoft team in Montreal, creating Abstergo, referred to Yubisoft, there are many such references. By the way, it's ironic that this part is about pirates, and I want to download it via torrent: D

R
RestlessDreams91 19.08.21

Darkslayer
Yes, yubiks said hello to themselves. They say they are developing projects together in the entertainment industry. Aiden Pearce will also be mentioned there from WD.

D
Darkslayer 19.08.21

RestlessDreams91
here there is also about what words should be said in an interview, they say, `` no comment '' or `` not in my competence '', there is also a reference to the Prince of Persia (Like there is an Animus, but Abstergo does not want to sell the rights to him, and Helix is ​​made on the basis of animus) Prince of Persia is now frozen and Yubisoft will not sell rights to anyone, and as you know, the first Assassins creed was supposed to be Prince of Persia with a coop (where players were supposed to act as bodyguards for the little prince)

M
MunchkiN 616 19.08.21

the question is - I'm interested in this game, is it worth it to get interested and read the reviews? lul
who would have known this for me ... the
numbered part I understand there because there, in chronological order, the development of the plot of the game world continues after the completion of the arc of the third part and to attract interest in its trademark as a legal successor and dispel and release the game to a new one level relative to the series, since there are games that are based on parts 2 and 4 but do not have a series, but there are still 2d games. Another question is why some new assassin is not called Assassin 7 - probably so as not to burden the person who is interested, but should he play the game by studying all the previous games in the series because it is not fashionable to put a number in the name, but then it was possible.