3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
semen1900 19.08.21 11:35 pm

What to play after RDR2 (immersion in the world)? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

After completing The Witcher 3, sadness came that there would no longer be such a game where you can completely plunge into a fairy tale and live a piece of someone else's, exciting and adventurous life.
And then RDR2 appeared and presented again a bunch of emotions and new adventures.
But ... after passing it - even more sadness than after The Witcher3))

What would you put on a par with these two masterpieces of the gaming industry?
Which of the modern ones have you immersed yourself in as well as in these games?

(Skyrim, RDR1, etc., please do not name it, these are already too ancient games, especially in graphic terms)
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemanShu 28.08.21

semen1900
I can not advise anything, I do not know similar games. Not a single assassin clung so much, Valhalla did not try, and before Valhalla there is everything. Yes, and Cyberpunk did not leave such impressions.

N
Nurp 28.08.21

semen1900 wrote:
So the question is, what to play next?
I remembered. Play Soma. I promise - it will cover, just don't spoil the ending and loot / read everything.

s
semen1900 28.08.21

Protocol10 wrote:
cyberpunk 2077

Nurp wrote:
Remembered. Play Soma. I promise - it will cover, just don't spoil the ending and loot / read everything.
played a little ... even there you are looking for the same thing for an hour, wandering in circles until you are so defenseless filled up with some kind of crap ... well, boring igrulya dodemogu ...
ps. I looked at the ending - the idea is cool, but such a dull gameplay is not worth it.

N
Nurp 28.08.21

semen1900 wrote:
played a little
... what you want is the witcher 3 and rdr 2, then with a stretch the last assassin trilogy, gta 5 and 4 and 5 farkrai, Kingdom Come Deliverance is more for lovers of realism, well, folich 4, if you like apocalyptic themes. That's it, there is nothing else that large-scale from relatively fresh, you can finish your searches. In November, they promise an updated Skyrim with integrated mods, you can use it, plus a new 6 Farik.