3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 19.08.21 11:35 pm

Impression of patch 1.3 (Cyberpunk 2077)

Who will protest the patch, write what actually got better? Stability, friezes, bugs, police .... Are you satisfied with the work done, or did you not notice the changes? In general, share your observations and.
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Korney999 19.08.21

Optimization is still the same from the bottom. Iron is higher than the minimum requirements, but a stable 30 FPS in Full HD, at the lowest graphics settings, as it was not and still is not. What weighs 40 GB is not clear? Probably new skins from the DLC. Capcom, after 3 months in RE8, was able to perform well, although not of its own free will, and these 10 months all the bugs will not win. Psheki are crooked.

f
famasyan 19.08.21

Well, what can I say, if on the previous patch I passed the game with two crashes, and then in the mirror because of the grafon, now it just crashes at 50% load of the save or a new game. It's a shame

A
AndRussian 19.08.21

I launch the game, walk around the city and see again a bunch of clones, it's just hard how this moment catches your eye, is it really impossible to fix it? ..

S
Sterlingus 19.08.21

Previously, I did not observe departures at all, now every 5-10 minutes of the game.

p
polyhedral 19.08.21

🤣 ... Ahrenet.
Thanks to the guys who unsubscribed) we are waiting for the next opinion) I am completely indignant at what is happening. O_o

k
kurskiy 19.08.21

Pros:
It's out.
Cons:
Requires patches to fix the "bugs" of this patch.
After all, "People don't seem to realize how difficult it is to patch an already released game ... it's like open heart surgery" (c) developer from CD Projekt Red

Q
Qoold 19.08.21

Reflections without RTX look better, much less grain.
Lighting from lampposts is no longer cubic.
Less friezes, FPS is more stable.
The rendering of objects has improved, now there are no disappearing supports with lanterns for 2 meters.
Also, the range of drawing wires on high-voltage towers has improved significantly (especially noticeable in the desert)
The processor is now less loaded in the city (i7 8700) The
menu has been redrawn.
There were no flights.
The dummies haven’t learned to go around obstacles (this is such a disgrace). For
some reason, the bandits are now aggression when you drive past them in a car.
The weather is now more varied and changes more often.
RTX seems to be unchanged.
So far, all that I noticed.

D
Dr. Kostet 19.08.21

The game engine began to generate a large number of NPC clones, both people and cars. Previously, this was also the case, but on a smaller scale.

m
mangol335 19.08.21

BECAME TO FLY AFTER THE UPDATE, IT'S AN ASS, DEPARTURE AFTER THE LIZARD, FPS BECAME ON AVERAGE 5.10 HIGHER. VERSION 1.3

V
Vlad Krass 19.08.21

Did the perks work? Developers promised to fix

V
VekoMih 19.08.21

Here I read and even have big doubts about the stability of the patch

W
Waffen 19.08.21

Pros and cons in a bunch. At first sight.
1. Changed the wacky mouse pointer.
2. You can rotate the character with the mouse, which is very convenient.
3. Added an action key to the settings, which is just super. (At the same time, they did not add the R and C keys, as well as most of the menu and interface keys. I would like to be able to operate exclusively with the mouse in all menus.)
4. Weapons in the storage still do not display stats - you need to throw them into your backpack and back.
5. NPC clones really enrage. There are really a lot of them.
6. The weapon in the hands does not appear immediately, I don’t remember this before.
7. Many items that cannot be picked up.

M
Menno_Koegoorn 28.08.21

Xs like you, I got better with this patch, the physics of the cars improved, and in general the textures began to load faster, earlier plasticine people or cars were loaded for 5-7 seconds, now about 2.

O
Omega213 28.08.21

What kind of patch is this ?! I had a revolver with a damage of 1200 + like the Hammer of Comrade Current in it not 4 rounds but 16 and good accuracy, but yesterday the damage of 450 came in 3 times reduced :( And on the other weapon I noticed a decrease in damage + from a shmotok two legendary inserts for resistance disappeared. Why asks? !!

V
Vantor 28.08.21

Specifically, my patch causes crashes every ten minutes. Optimization as it was crappy and remained.

N
Nanwea 28.08.21

Impression from patch 1.3:
"ahahahahaha"
Something like that, in hysterics, tears and snot.
Not well, seriously, what "impressions" can there be other than those that "it" came out during all this time?
even crashes and bugs pale in comparison to this "productive" work of a "masterpiece" company ..

b
bibop80 28.08.21

After installing the patch, "already completed" tasks began to appear. For example, after loading the save, there was suddenly a "blood and bones final battle". and I have already passed it a very long time ago. did anyone else have this?

D
Dr. Kostet 28.08.21

bibop80
I had. Moreover, I decided to fight, but without training the skill, I missed the blow and blew, and all the NPCs around behaved as if I had won.

D
Dr. Kostet 28.08.21

By the way, after the patch, pedestals (lower parts) began to disappear from the parking posts when approaching them. Has anyone else noticed this?

Y
Yarven1033 28.08.21

Previously, it was possible to send scripts to targets marked with a "request" script. Now opponents are visible through the walls, but you cannot send them scripts - only in line of sight (most of all, you can hack all sorts of refrigerators through the wall, but there are no people). This seriously stabs the benefits of hacker pumping ...