3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DIMAN 015 19.08.21 11:35 pm

Codes from the tree of wisdom (Plants vs. Zombies)

People, tell me how to enter codes. I have a Russian version, the codes are given in Russian. how are they spelled in english?
35 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foca 19.08.21

DIMAN 015 How does it give in Russian? I wonder how they sound ...
Normal English here - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/20181/

D
DIMAN 015 19.08.21

That's how it sounds. Thanks))

R
Rainbow warrior 19.08.21

By the way, until the tree grows up to the moment when the code is given, the code does not work!

c
conan 777 19.08.21

the easiest way is to accumulate money or for money in artmoney

A
Alximik_ 19.08.21

But it doesn't hack me on artmoney, and I've tried it this way and that!

A
Alximik_ 19.08.21

By the way, Mustache and future work even without the wisdom tree.

123Sponge bob 19.08.21

to be able to hack the game using artmoney, then when searching, you do not need to take into account the last zero in your amount of money. He's kind of for beauty.

E
El_FaRMaZoN 19.08.21

It seems that the tree offers these codes :) In order to use some of them, you need to grow the tree to the n-th size, otherwise they will not work :)
future - Zombies wear sunglasses, in the Russian version the tree suggests typing "future"
mustache - Zombies with a mustache in In the Russian version, the tree offers to print "mustache"
pinata - Sweets during the death of a zombie - the tree has not offered me yet :)
trickedout - Lawn mowers turn into monster machines, in the Russian version the tree offers to print "trickedout"
sukhbir - Sounds of "Braains", I have a tree did not offer to print this, but the sound "brayains" appears XD
daisies - in honor of its 100-foot height, the tree offers to print "daisies" so that after the death of the zombies they leave flowers:)

123Sponge bob 19.08.21

you forgot something
else there is a dance code for the zombies to dance,
but it seems to be the very last and is given only if the tree has reached a height of 1000 feet (((

l
ltj 19.08.21

and tohot when it starts working, it's roughly -150 feet! ?

123Sponge bob 19.08.21

I have a 230 feet tree. all codes work except dance and pinata. I read somewhere that pinata will open at 500 feet, and dance - at 1000 feet ... here

D
Den_Shul 19.08.21

Where do you see how many feet the tree has grown? I can't see any growth scale in the English version of the game !!!

F
Former cop 19.08.21

Where do you see how many feet the tree has grown? I can't see any growth scale in the English version of the game !!!
And no scale is provided, just the top indicates the height of the tree in feet in numbers

D
Den_Shul 19.08.21

Yes, where is the top, then ??? I have nothing but the blue sky above the tree!

F
Former cop 19.08.21

Denis Shulaev
PlayGround.ruIt’s like that for everyone, and for some reason, only for you it’s not like that ...

D
Den_Shul 19.08.21

I have not yet such a powerful tree, it has not even grown to the top of the screen. Maybe when it reaches the top of the screen, then an inscription about the height will appear? And now I have no inscriptions.

F
Former cop 19.08.21

Yes, probably. I thought so ;)

D
Den_Shul 19.08.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
This is the tree I have now. As you can see, there is no inscription about the height, which is why I was worried that something was wrong with me

D
Den_Shul 19.08.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
A tree has grown over the top of the screen, but for some reason there is no information about the height. Maybe she won't appear with me?

F
Former cop 19.08.21

Strange ....: - Oh Here's what: feed him more until the barrel appears more powerful. By the way, a question for you: the tree still gives advice or it writes that there is no advice yet .. (although hell knows if you are chopping in English or not)