3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
midtone 19.08.21 11:35 pm

Strom D2R (Diablo 2)

It's time to hear your squeaky voices, kids. Bliz promised to give access at 8 PM to the closed beta. Go

https://discord.gg/Ggm4eZpP
42 Comments
Sort by:
m
midtone 19.08.21

Bugs and crashes, I changed my mind about playing this: D

N
NoneOne2010 19.08.21

did I understand that the single is linked to the network?

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

does not let me into the server)

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.08.21

RomanMixed
Mules Dropping? ; D Did you try to enter without d2m?

M
MadPumpkin2 19.08.21

rambler87 wrote:
How are the wigs? - if not found, then all are deleted)
Not found, since the game does not allow more than one window to be opened.

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

Sweety_Mustard drops the
base)

O
Obsessed 19.08.21

did I understand that the single is linked to the network?
NoneOne2010, is this serious or funny? )

M
MadPumpkin2 19.08.21

Obsessed
This is a beta test of multiplayer. Whether there will be a single with saves on the computer we will find out after the release. In theory, it should be.

q
qwerty1999 19.08.21

For 2 mowers it will be funny to play xD in the same d2 without a single

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.08.21

qwerty1999
Well, what are you, in fact - there are also cinematics in 4k !!!

m
midtone 19.08.21

It turned out that there, too, the first 2 acts are only there. There is no nekra and assassin. Ah, and the correct tomb of Tal-Rashi is shown in the quest itself, kek. WELL AND NUUBS

m
midtone 19.08.21

Obsessed
No, this is cheating. The single has simply not been delivered yet, and when you press "Play" without looking for a party, you are simply thrown into a private game with a password. Over there in the upper corner there will be an Offline tab, apparently

O
Obsessed 19.08.21

midtone, thanks!

F
Frendzy 19.08.21

read "we are on d2r"

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

Frendzy ahaha
))

O
Obsession Fan 19.08.21

RomanMixed
Good, good. I signed up. I think now, on the wave of hype d2r, you can shoot great in terms of streams. Good luck

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

Fan of Obsession
thanks))
yes, these streamers from Jacob to MrLama ...))
in principle, I plan to play so, but the record, well, let it be there and there will already be something))
and you never know what moment it will be possible to shoot :))

at me there was a joke, but not under the record, the archer's dying after death and ransom from Kashia became invisible and the bow flew next to me))

O
Obsession Fan 19.08.21

RomanMixed
Well, the competition is definitely high :)
I'll describe it to you using another game as an example) There is a super cool game Heroes 3, there are dads who have been playing for 20+ years, among them were pioneers streamers who, in general, gathered a rather modest Russian-speaking community. Many years later, the phenomenon occurs) VooDoosh is drawn and the game becomes incredibly popular on twitch, a lot of views, subscriptions, donations, etc. In fact, tens, hundreds of times higher indicators than those of real dads in this game, who have been trying to popularize pvp heroes3 to the masses for many years.

a
aaaaaSHKA 28.08.21

midtone wrote:
It turned out that there are only the first 2 acts there too. There is no nekra and assassin.
Well, right.
If I were Blizzard, I would finally get rid of all the charms and leave only the cursor, because all these charms, as for me, greatly violate political correctness. Look here,
snout : Drule - sets on enemies and lets innocent animals go to waste
Pal - stereotype: a black religious fanatic.
Barb is wild and uneducated, what does he know about tolerance and social justice?
The nipple is a stereotypical image of a weak woman who cannot stand up for herself, possessing only some kind of charm. Throughout the game, she is oppressed by placing cold, light, fire immunes. And how many physical immunes do men meet, come on?
Nekr is a summoning of dead people without their consent and lets the skeletons out before they determine their gender.
ICQ is a stereotypical image of a strong woman who can stand up for herself, but does not possess any charms.
Amka is the most humiliated female character. It is believed that a woman can only wield a spear and a bow, as if hinting at a ladle and a washing machine.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.08.21

aaaaaSHKA
after your message, a new patch for the beta was released with changes:
Drul are immortal animals, but mobs do not aggro on them, when turning into a bear / wolf, the same thing happens with the drule
Pal - fanaticism is disabled, a new aura with voice acting in the style has been added instead reggae and animation of butterflies flitting around
Barb - added monocle and cylinder
Nipple - sledgehammer now does 10 times more damage
Nekr - Skeletons have signs of both sexes
ASKA - added the skill "summon a nipple"
Amka - can no longer wield a spear and a bow, the old render is returned faces. Now this is a white forty-year-old man who can only summon a Valkyrie and dodge the attacks of the archers.