3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meirtolpin11 04.11.19 03:20 am

No sound in the game (Metro Exodus)

The other day, downloaded, set, and really wanted to play. SW the fact that sound does not!
Not in Menu not in game :( downloaded the new Drava and Directx - had nepomohlo
In the Mixer displays the game but without sound
In the game, the volume is increased :/

Who then was? Someone knows how to fix the sound?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 04.11.19

Pirates also.

3dmax111 04.11.19

meirtolpin11
The same garbage...
You have a solution found?

D
Dima Kabanec 04.11.19

completely disconnect the microphone from settings (settings)...(if you have Windows 10)

k
kangil46591777 04.11.19

Guys, unsubscribe. In the game there was no sound. Exactly. I read a lot of solutions. Basically, it comes down to updating drivers. But it's all nonsense. What I probyval. In the user.cfg tried to turn off spatial sound, it didn't help. Then I noticed windoloski a sound mixer. In the running game, the game was not displayed among other applications. Ie, it turned out that the game does not prompt for an audio stream. If the problem was the sound card driver, then sound would not exist in the entire system at once. And if there is no sound in this one game, then something is wrong with her. Plus the game is new, with support for DX12. Here came the idea to update DirectX via the web installer:
Спойлерhttps://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/Download/confirmation.aspx?id=35При the launch, he said that you need to download 92мб. Download-installed and the sound in the game. Mixer began to display along with other applications and it became possible to adjust the sound level. The problem, as I understand it are specific to Windows 7 users. 10ke these DLLs are already included in the system, so everything is fine. Hope that helped someone. Good luck.

B
BlackSnake_07_KBR 04.11.19

There was also the solution. Have PC sound card that supports Dolby Atmos, and the external mixer. Similarly, the long sought solution to the lack of sound in the game. Because of the specificity of connections, half of effects including Dolby Atmos does not use a sound card. After disabling the appropriate item in the game (to use Dolby Atmos), I got my sound.

N
Nastya1231443 06.12.20

Krch, I also faced this problem because I don't want to pay money for the game, I'm not going to download a pirate, but I don't want to. So I updated DirectX and it all went and started working. That's why you're going to be bold and it's going to work.