3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stadec 19.08.21 11:38 pm

After minimizing the game, it does not unfold back

In any game that I start
I play, I play and I need to minimize the game (it will not turn it off, but minimize it)
The game is minimized, I finished everything and I want to unfold the game back, and then there was a problem, it does not unfold!
If you poke a certain number of times, it unfolds, and if you fold it again, it does not unfold again the first time.

Already did:
1) Cleaned the disk
2) Checked for viruses
3) Demolished Windows
NOTHING HELPED

Ps: And also when poking on start-up or notification, they also start to unfold and immediately collapse

What to do?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.08.21

Do not know. as an option, you can try to increase the number of RAM up to 64, say. put everything on fast SSD drives and abandon processors with integrated graphics. just so that a normal gaming GPU accelerates both the desktop and the game. then the problem may go away by itself. and so there is something that if the application is minimized for a long time, it then does not expand. then some gamblers may have embarrassment from the use of the system time and the internal one, and also from the use of gpukhi together. maybe during the reversal there is some kind of gap, the game does not wait and freezes.
and some games I remember just creeping if they worked in full screen. network games finally do not know what they are doing in this case, but I think all modern MMOs should respond to this adequately.
so it was better to turn off the game, did my homework there, watched the vidosiki and turned on the game again.

S
Stadec 19.08.21

MunchkiN 616
In all games such a problem
I want to collapse, and back with a millionth attempt it unfolds.
I rarely minimize games, and this problem came out of nowhere

S
Stadec 19.08.21

MunchkiN 616
I've already tried to do everything I
thought maybe they could help here
And now I'm sitting and installing all the programs, drivers, tk. I demolished Windows, and still the problem remains

q
qqro 19.08.21

On Friday, August 13, an unlucky update KB5005033 was released for vin10, which broke all full-screen applications, dramatically reduced performance and caused many other misfortunes.
Most often, such problems appear in those whose taskbar is not located at the bottom, but on some other side.

In general, everything is decided by the demolition of the last update.
Settings> Updates and Security> View Update History> Uninstall Updates> Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5005033)
Requires restart.

Perhaps it makes sense in the settings to pause automatic updates until the patch is rolled out

S
Space Ðœarine 19.08.21

qqro
qqro wrote:
On August 13, an unlucky update KB5005033 was released for vin10, which broke all full-screen applications, dramatically reduced performance and caused many other misfortunes.
Figured it out myself ?
I googled about this security update, none of the sites that constantly write about some problematic Windows updates that break computers that cause volcanic eruptions and other world floods, did not write a word specifically about this update.

Why in general does a person register on the site just to recommend removing a security update under the pretext of fictitious problems?

Stadec wrote:
Any game I play.
What specific games have you tried?
There are games that really suffer from such problems.
Tried directX to switch? At 12 and volcano, games often fold / unfold poorly.

q
qqro 19.08.21

Space Marine wrote:
I googled about this security update, none of the sites that constantly write about some mythical problematic Windows updates that break computers that cause volcanic eruptions and other world floods, did not write a word specifically about this update.
It's time for you to change your mystical sources and go learn
SpoilerGoogle back. I'm also waiting for an apology.
The first screenshot shows the results of the issue with a request containing the elementary name of this update. You can immediately see the articles in which it is written about the problems with it and the malfunctioning of Alt-tab'a in full-screen applications.

This issue is discussed on reddit, there are a bunch of people facing it after this update. Including me, who also ran into it, removed this update and no longer complain about it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oxk23u/kb5004296_bugs/
https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/ox7eu0/pc_will_not_let_me_alttab_to_full_screen/
https://www.reddit.com r / Windows10 / comments / ovr9ie / newest_cumulative_update_disables_alttabbing_the /
* Foreshadowing silly questions and comments. KB5004296 is included in the KB5005033 update package.
* If you have Windows 10 version 1909 and below, then this security update will be called KB5005031

There is also one of the possible solutions on the reddit - move the taskbar down (if it is anywhere else) and remove the weather widget, which is located on the right. It didn’t work for me, but initially I did that too before uninstalling the update.

q
qqro 19.08.21

The update is very young, it is only 4 days old, including today, it is clear that no one knows about it on any slop-sites where all the professionals from the region sit

S
Space Ðœarine 19.08.21

qqro
Now go to these links and see the dates of this news.

That is, they were written after my comment. In another link, there is not a word at all about the problems with the alt-tab, but only another "performance in games has dropped."

Regarding the topics from Reddit, why don't you specify that the problem is due to the news and weather widget, and not specifically due to a security update? And simply disabling this widget solves the problem. You, like, googled these Temki, but did not bother to read them.

Stadec
By the way, here's the answer to your question, turn off the weather and news widget.

q
qqro 19.08.21

Space Marine wrote:
Now go to these links and see the dates of this news.
Now go to Habr and look in the comments.

q
qqro 19.08.21

* The link embedded in "new problems" is the first link to a reddit that I have thrown.

q
qqro 19.08.21

Space Marine wrote:
And simply disabling this widget solves the problem.
And no, it doesn't. I myself ran into this problem and for me no disabling the widget solved it. It was only after I removed both the widget and the update that all full-screen apps started to behave as they should. Take an example, you know

q
qqro 19.08.21

Stadec
In general, do not listen to the upstart. He only knows how to merge and minus people when the arguments run out, but he knows nothing about the problem. Try removing the weather widget first. To do this, move the taskbar down, click on the empty space on the right (or the news icon), there will be a weather widget on top. Hide it. After that, right-click on the taskbar itself, there: News and Interests> Disable. If the problem with full-screen games persists, then uninstall the update according to my instructions above.

S
Space Ðœarine 19.08.21

qqro
According to your links from reddit, a bunch of messages in which people write that deleting the widget completely helped them solve the problem.
This at least suggests that the problem is in the widget, and not in the update as a whole.

I have all the updates and I turned off the widget as soon as it was added and never a similar problem got out.
And throw some random comments from Habr as an argument - don't make my sneakers laugh.

q
qqro 19.08.21

Space Marine
> In the last two links, people say to remove the update to fix the problem.
> People who are more educated than you are sitting on Habré, it is stupid to comment on a really useful comment that led to several solutions to the problem at once, like a "random comment". Given that the "random comment" on the reddit is, apparently, the truth in the third instance.
> The problems started after the update
> Deleting the weather widget for me, as a person who personally encountered a problem, did not help

You not only have no arguments at all, you even do not know anything about the problem, which you yourself admitted to. The weight of your words is 0, do you understand?

S
Space Ðœarine 19.08.21

qqro
I found arguments in your links that you yourself did not read.
And the "uninstall update" level tips are as useful as "reinstall Windows".
No, well, they are kind of useful, it often solves problems, only you don't need any education to write them.
The question is, why didn't you mention the widget right away. Oh yeah, you haven't read your links beyond 1 comment.

No, well, the link to the news, written after your and my comment, is still smiling :)

Someone somewhere sabotaged something in some discussion, on the basis of this jaundice wrote 2 articles and after a couple of hours these articles start to be used as an argument in the same discussion. Classic. But the weight of words has increased, right?

q
qqro 19.08.21

Space Marine
A very funny article, isn't it, somehow strongly resembles my words.
And also in its sources the same site with "written after your and my comment" news is indicated.
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/poslednee_obnovlenie_dlya_windows_10_vyzyvaet_novye_problemy_u_nekotoryh_polzovatelej-1131575

S
Space Ðœarine 19.08.21

qqro
31 minutes ago
Yes, no, rather with mine,
Space Marine wrote:
Someone somewhere has shaken off in some discussion, on the basis of this jaundice wrote 2 articles and after a couple of hours these articles begin to be used as an argument in the same discussion. Classic.
Moreover, this is a reprint of the same news that you posted above: D
By the way, even in this news, it is first recommended to disable the widget, and delete the update only if the first method does not help. The third, I suspect, would be "reinstall windows".

v
vlad_top42 19.08.21

the same problem I thought I had one such garbage! You need to hit the game 300 times to turn it around

S
S7R4WB3RRy 19.08.21

qqro
Thank you, deleted it - it all worked!
Yes, yes, I am one of those people who keeps the taskbar at the top, and not at the bottom, like everyone else. Finally I can open windows normally

S
Stadec 19.08.21

qqro
WORKED !!!!!! THANKS KIND MAN !!! LET THE PIRS BE SUN IN YOUR HONOR IN VALGALLA !!!