3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mango 19.08.21 11:38 pm

The problem with white Celeste in extreme (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

YOMAYO REMEMBER ME ???
IF NOT THIS IS WHAT:
I mentioned the problem of the White Celeste In Extreme !!!
So here is MY FRIEND !!! I came to this job ...
And takayazhe problems, he has not time to get up to speed 20 miles per hour
as his car is already steaming
PLEASE scripters create one POPBOLSHE TIME AND EXPLOSIONS THAT DID NOT DAMAGE wheelbarrow
PLEASE OH ME already got (another) Although I began again itself go through the same thing ...
An example of a file in my theme on page 2 !!! called THIS TOPIC !!! EXTREME !!! True, this file does not swing anymore ... But help anyway !!!
I do not want to use these doors = (
EDIT
By the way, I have already used one door so that's all ... Extreme Cars only
You will have to receive for passing ... = (
52 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mango 19.08.21

Or maybe someone from the working people made a joke.
You just surely, even if your Mafia does not go through the Extreme ...
So you ask a friend for a disk from 1C and play TRY you will not regret it ...

L
Lord inferno 19.08.21

Well, Fireworks also have 1C. And he went through Extreme and not only :)

A
Andolini 19.08.21

Yes, Mango, you're just cool ...
Or maybe someone from the working people made a joke.
Who? Illusion Softworks? Definitely not - I myself went through this mission, and on the English license 1.2, and on the Russian from 1C (1.2) and on the English 1.0. If you mean localizers - AND DO THEM ARE NEXT, for this you can fly out of work, besides, I think this idea is simply stupid, because it is stupid in principle.

It's just that you probably must, even if your Mafia does not go through the Extreme ...
Of course, I do not. I just went through it three or four times (the main game - 10 times for sure). I'm tired of extreme, to be honest. I'd better ride Free Ride.

Here you ask a friend for a disk from 1C and play TRY you will not regret it ...
I bought the devil knows when and I don’t regret it, and not only this version! You know, on the Mafia forum, and here there are almost only veterans left.

So, the conclusions: Mango, if you want to convince me that your game from 1C is somehow special, then you have not convinced, because I, and not I alone, passed this mission. Further. To finally make sure that your version is not "flogged", demolish the game (you can hide the saves, but for the purity of the experiment it is better to throw it out - suddenly it was a buggy recording - I have had this more than once), preinstall the game (you can with a patch from 1C - but it for failures during the installation process - no more :)). Play the game again or count to open The Great Walk. If nothing comes out again, then congratulations - you just haven't learned to play.
If, as you say, you "passed before", then get, say, version 1.0 (English, it's not difficult to find).

About me: in all three versions of "Mafia" in which I went through extreme, to be honest, I do not remember if there were any differences about this mission. If I fumbled with her for a long time, I would remember. And if I don’t remember, then it’s not difficult.

M
Mango 19.08.21

Hammer on my disk the problem was I got back a normal
English disk and went through the whole Extreme in a day ... So you absolutely do not understand anything about the
problems of people Or just thought that I was an idiot and drive a blizzard ... MY DISK WAS CORRUPTED (so understandable? )
Thank you all (those who believed me) ...
Locked topic.

A
Andolini 19.08.21

Yes, you are modern =))) The topic is closed). I explain to you on my fingers: 1C had ONE master disk and they did not change their version. This version was replicated, and everyone has already passed it. You returned the unpatched version to yourself (most likely 1.0, but maybe 1.1). Of course, I installed a different version, there are no changes introduced by the patch. And your "theory" that the disc is bad is nonsense. Both the hard drive and the game could fail for you (it was crookedly preserved, from this a glitch). Sometimes it persisted in such a way that no houses were visible in the city. But if the game is installed normally (i.e. the disc is not scratched), it's not about the game. I assure you. By the way, I tried to help you, but you say - "you don't understand anything about people's problems" ...

M
Mango 19.08.21

And how did you want to help me ????
You said like I want to convince you that the developers are to blame for this or someone else there.
And you call it help?

A
Andolini 19.08.21

Or maybe someone from the workers made a joke - these are your words. What you want to instill - I did not say that.
And by the way, I told you what to do. By the way, I also advised you to change the version to 1.0. So don't be stupid.

M
Mango 19.08.21

I TOLD THE SAME FUCK !!!!
I'M ALREADY PASSYOOLL EVERYTHING!

G
Giraffe anger 19.08.21

Mango, burn the hellish sotonist! Cleverly you pissed the veterans in the ears, cool.
We went to another forum, for example, in May it is the turn of the loxes to breed :)

A
Andolini 19.08.21

Another "mafia". Although I looked at how many messages you have - you don’t pull sales for a noob =) So you are not a crap and did not understand what was discussed in this topic, apparently))

U
User 81994 19.08.21

Damn ... Believe it or not - the same problem. Always passed - everything is fine, now I started to pass - I can hardly reach the first turn (120 meters from the beginning of the mission). Generally a blockage. Maybe it's because of 4 gigs of memory? Like, the computer sped up, and the explosions too)) Such a trawl was only in GTA SA, where the plane's speed was independent of the FPS ... Who knows, help, otherwise you don't want to take out the memory.

M
MAXim EFImov 19.08.21

Ehh ... 2006 ...