3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkrade 19.08.21 11:38 pm

First impressions of the game (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

I suggest writing first impressions here.
By and large, if you made a pre-order, you can play for only 6 days (and if you didn't, then even less than 3). Therefore, only first impressions.
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
VerliHub 19.08.21

First impression of the game - I'm waiting for the CBT launch: D

-
-Raixs- 19.08.21

So far, I like it more than not, it's especially nice that, like in StarCraft Remastered, they made professional Russian voice acting (Damn, today I freed Deckard Cain ... and it's cool, of course, that Andrey Yaroslavtsev voiced him again, but he has aged a lot , and the voice sounds older than that of Cain in the top three, or so he was told to voice). The videos were redone. The graphics are super awesome, it's even darker than before. Outwardly, the Persians are still many old and old, especially women (Or muzhik, like the Amazon, Charsi, Fara). Due to the new animations, the characters seem to be slower than in the original (It's sad to watch how listlessly they break barrels and how listlessly they wave their hands). Well, they could have added at least the 3rd act to the beta, and so, almost the same alpha (Pal and Druid do not count, with the help of the mod people could play for all Persians). Many sounds have been altered or replaced, which takes some getting used to. And, well, they pissed off the jams because of the network, when the Persian was thrown back. I hope the release will be able to play without the Internet at all, otherwise you can even pause only in the city, or when all the mobs are dead.

Another strange moment was today: I played and played for more than an hour, everything was perfectly smooth. Then bam, and there was a fall in FPS when the inventory was opened (With the opening of the partner's inventory, the fall was critical); Then I look, and the game began to eat all 16 GB. RAM ... I had to re-enter, and again everything is smooth. Hopefully there won't be such shit on the release.

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

fig impressions, because the game is bought, installed, the drop on the twitch is received and the connection to the account is made, the game starts, BUT ...

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

I wrote on the Blizzov forum and almost immediately, xs may coincide, when the game was launched, a notification from the antivirus / firewall popped up from allowing the connection rules (by the way, I also thought, maybe the firewall does not give it) and the game went ... Blizzy corrected something, but it is unlikely, somehow the problem was solved quickly, after posting on the forum :)
in general, if anything, check / disable the firewall :)

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

At first, somehow I didn't really like it, but then it went) I like that the magic was beautifully drawn too, in general they paid attention to the little things, in general atmospheric and interesting

from the minuses, that you need to constantly rebuild the control buttons when you leave gsme and enter another, even if I didn’t leave the games completely, it’s sad,

but it’s so great, I will start the 2nd act

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

RomanMixed wrote:
of the minuses that you need to constantly rebuild the control buttons,
here I blunted, then I figured it out. after changing the buttons and pressing save, you also need to press apply, then the control will be fixed on the character)

in general, the impressions are positive, in addition to the graphics, I would also note the sound and re-sound.

revealed from the bugs:
Deckard Cain does not identify objects in the cube
at some point the mercenary (archer) stopped being displayed, like after her death and rebellion at Kashia, while the bow was displayed) and the bow was running with me)
eventually throws it out of the chat and into it is impossible to write a group game to give TP or other useful information.

d
dinozawer 19.08.21

Everything would be fine, but I let play half an hour and that's it ((((

I
Ixiot 19.08.21

In beta, the problem is when you try to escape from a spell on your opponents, you visually run away, but it still hits you. For the first time I noticed this on Anriel, when I could not clearly dodge the poison, since I killed her with a magpie for procast. But in the tombs of Tal Rush, there were frequent deaths due to such gags.

R
RomanMixed 28.08.21

Ixiot
in tombs often lags or out of sync, has already run into another room, but in fact still in the previous one and then rolls you back

B
Balamut game 31.08.21

As far as I understand, the beta was sharpened only for online, in order to allow developers to test the server. Otherwise, it was no different from the alpha, except for the availability of characters and the Russifier. Which, with certain dances with a tambourine, were also available in the alpha. And the impressions of the gameplay itself are excellent, we are waiting for the release, and then we will see. All beavers).

l
lameroid 08.09.21

RomanMixed
has been this way before)

C
Corp238 08.09.21

I played it, very good impression, but such a bummer, 2 hours have passed and this is how I play at 800 x 600