3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambler87 19.08.21 11:38 pm

Diablo 1 corporate over the network (Diablo 2)

Corporate
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JDMaster 19.08.21

rambler87 Some
kind of junkie

q
qwerty1999 19.08.21

What does corporate mean? Do you want to drink cans in D1?

q
qwerty1999 19.08.21

A corporate party is when at work they celebrate something with colleagues.
Co-op is the joint passage of some games.
You're talking about simple multiplayer.

O
Obsession Fan 19.08.21

Privet hamachi poprobyi

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.08.21

rambler87
is not their classic. Their classic is kalovduti.

O
Obsessed 19.08.21

kalovduti
Sweety_Mustard, check out the jokes - taxied in one area, the deputy's poster hangs - "Lavr Cherkashin"; DDD immediately came up with the option: "Svyatozar Barebukhov" <: DDD

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.08.21

Obsessed
Norm surname - with such a current in the deputies! And his boss has the surname KALOmeytsev; DDD What is going on with your city? ; DDD

O
Obsession Fan 19.08.21

rambler87
I digested it for the third time :)
Yes, there is a kind of multiplayer, very far from d2 in terms of implementation, like the game itself, but there is an opportunity to play like that. Googled Diablo Hell through Hamachi, everything is on your fingers, but you can hardly find anyone willing :)

O
Obsessed 19.08.21

Sweety_Mustard, kakodemons come out of the underground and climb into power! <: DDD

P
PROBAtw 19.08.21

On pg there is an opportunity to play d1 on a bnett, there is no hostile, you attack all the players who are nearby, the exp is shared only from those monsters on which at least 1 hit is inflicted, which will make it difficult to move beyond the normal.
And so we are with. Baa1 played on pg in d1, everything is normal with a connection to pg.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.08.21

rambler87 of
course - all rubattlenet servers are officially certified ActivisionBlizzard servers. Also, before starting a new game on the local server, you should notify Firk (in person) and Bobby Kitty about this (and you can just write to this asshole on Twitter).

A
Alex shcar 19.08.21

Damn, and I would play Diablo 1 over the network)

r
rambler87 19.08.21

Alex Shcar
We must try it means)

r
rambler87 19.08.21

PROBAtw
And there is an instruction on how to do this - I have diablo 1 - but is this version suitable and how to configure the registry to connect?

O
Obsessed 19.08.21

rambler87, do not be offended, son, but ProbaTiVi smears people like you for breakfast. he also fucking loves the smell of napalm in the morning ..

PROBAtw, what the fuck is d1 in 2021? )))