3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimirikus 19.08.21 11:38 pm

Kursplay (Farming Simulator 19)

Good afternoon. The question is, just started playing 19. Kursplay, tried different versions, does not work with the combine. The harvester drives 10 meters, stops responding, just drives. Until you stop at kurspley. What is the problem? I also changed the harvesters.
4 Comments
Sort by:
e
e13geni4 19.08.21

Guys, such a question. The Coursesplay window is opened by RMB or Ctr + Delete. And if I don't want RMB, it bothers me and constantly pops up, especially when working with forestry equipment. How can I disable it? In FS-17 there was a line in the window where you could turn it off, but here it is not! Connoisseurs, where to climb and what to change?

e
e13geni4 19.08.21

Vladimirikus
, my courseplay is also buggy, the tractor does not see the combine at all on the field and you cannot manually specify it, as it was in FS-17, the button is generally disabled. True, both the map and the mod tractor, we will look ...

e
e13geni4 19.08.21

On the default card and with the default equipment, the courseplay (the latest version!) Does not work: the tractor does not see anyone and there is no way to turn it on manually. What kind of kursplay is this ?!

e
e13geni4 28.08.21

For 2 years, a normal course display was never done, especially when harvesting. I tried all the latest versions, the tractor either does not approach the combine at all, or does not see it, or rams it from behind, or works every other time or less ... Who will tell you a normal working course play, I will be very grateful! :-)