3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
queran 19.08.21 11:48 pm

Freezes in 2021, it's pi ... (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello,
I downloaded GTA 5 back in 20 in December when I collected, well, a mediocre PC
I play for 15 minutes, freezes begin, and I lost half a year, but people with my harsh. iron, there is no such
game Game on ssd, you can not write about the RAM, it is already normal, my friend has ddr2 8gb 800 mhz, he does not freeze anything and athlon x4 640 in conjunction with the hd 7770, I refer to the processor, I think to take the i5 6500 , at the same time, like friezes, not only in GTA, in dead by daylight (who knows, he knows), after 2 hours of the game, friezes also begin, but that's okay, I just don't understand what the problem is, I've been struggling with this for more than half a year, maybe who was the same, har. pc on the video as well as the friezes themselves on the frame time
Also, the swap file is on another hdd which is not busy with anything, from 15360 to 20480 there is a swap.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.08.21

my opinion is about the same
for zhta 5 you need an 8 stream processor and very fast. At least the game can use 6 threads for sure. no matter how I laugh and poke at the disclosure of the potential of the video card, the loaded processor for some reason can give freezes. Therefore, the ideal situation of the FPS code does not rest against anywhere, but it stops with a FPS lock or remains loaded by 80 percent. Otherwise, overclocking can correct the situation and I do not know how things are going with Ruzen Epic and all sorts of x299.
Further RAM - GTA for ultra settings is not enough 8GB of RAM. the game will crawl into the swap file more often and give freezes more often. the meaning of a large amount of RAM and a swap file so that they are rarely used in general.
the next paragraph is the volume of vram. in zhta 5, you can turn off the GPU memory detection and force the game to use the available memory. 2GB it is possible to cut in the most ultra-ultra settings without msaa because it also eats memory and lama soap textures. then it is likely that if there is an overuse of memory, it will not overload the GPU memory controller and the express line controller. otherwise, there will be a loss of fps and freezes. The other thing is that the 760 can hardly ultra tweak. Therefore, in general, the point on the zhpu is that her memory should be as much as RAM than the game is generally capable of using. GTA 5 Pa mine has about 4GB without msaa, but in fact, maybe more, so 6GB will be ideal for this game. Prada there are no such powerful cards. this is 2 980, if anything, peck-peck
And as for the vidosik, if this is not a multiplayer frieze, probably of a processor nature, the machine explodes, and in the cutters on dynamic loading, both the volume of the frames and the processor may be to blame.

Well, the 2 ch4 athlon is most likely surprising and the video picture. but I do not know what the game is doing there on weak hardware and low settings. in theory, the game there should work hundreds of fps at a more or less average pitch, while the processor will be crushed, since it will have to count every frame from this, there may be all sorts of friezes, even if there is a high fps. so the cramped 30fps with a lock is a guarantee of a leisurely venerable PeKa gamein.
ssd may still be the source of the friezes, if not paradoxical.
shdd may be the reason for friezes, but they will be associated with the parking of the magnetic head and its restart, or with direct reading of a record of volumes over 100MB, which can give friezes. but in theory they should be so rare that you can score on them. but depending on the game and on the type of loading locations, they can increase with a lack of memory, they become more frequent. but such friezes will most likely not be strongly associated with movement. on 16GB frames and a 32GB swap file, they appear after about 5 hours of running the game and were there every 20 minutes after. directly related to the work of the swap file.

E
Egor179 19.08.21

In the meantime, the game in a single-thread is working, change the computer people, I had a worse computer than yours (ddr2 4GB, 2 cores, 2 threads, then it's clear ..)
Now I have updated and enjoy without friezes and loadings, by the way I play on full ultras without anti-aliasing

t
t830x 19.08.21

i5 4460
gtx 960 2GB
16 RAM
Windows 7 on one SSD
GTA 5 on another

q
queran 19.08.21

MunchkiN 616
game in multiplayer, the game freezes and at ultra low settings, + alone does not freeze anything and does not lag, the percentage of my friends is also under 100, but only I freeze

P
Palych Rokov 03.01.22

queran
Despite the fact that the toy is old, it remains very demanding on the hardware to this day