3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
inad 19.08.21 11:49 pm

Give me back my ...

In the past generation, what was the most fruitful year in terms of games? I remember 2015 and 2018 well.
2015 - Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight.
2018 - God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, Spider-Man, Detroit Become Human, Monster Hunter World.
For the boyars pitch, 2018 was of course light ink. How did they even survive that year ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 19.08.21

school 2013-14 probably like that. when there new games and new graphons began and ending with the Witcher 3.
after that there was already a usual schedule for the release of games, but as usual when new consoles are on the way or just just. a year before the release of consoles in decreasing order without games and then by the winter of autumn the games are usually. it means already nextgen has come. the era of remakes and backward compatibility.
if you take a cycle with ps3 zbok 360 then for pitch like 2006-2007 school and 2011 school and about the same logic everything. current for consoles of that generation was an exhalation at the end of this.
if we take the times even more gloomy angular and soapy cycle with ps2 about probably the same logic. at the beginning of the games there were many different and different ones. then like that until the calendar 2004 there then everything fades away and from the 2005 school year until the release of the newest consoles, it was especially not something like that to play. and then give me back my school 2006 peck-peck.
but before that I do not know there is no opinion on this matter.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.08.21

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
but before that I don’t know there is no opinion on this matter
warcraft 2-3 roc, starcraft + broodwar, gta 2-3, homm 2-4, cossacks, half-life, civilization 2-3, football manager. And these are only pop (due to the suitability of course) games for which there was a crack. Another time was a lot of toys on the flash, like Samorost (by the way, its remaster can be taken for free in a goggle and check it out - a cool quest).
PS I also forgot all kinds of chess - from those that fit on one floppy disk to monsters for a couple of CDs. These were released all the time.

N
No_time_for_gaming 19.08.21

2015 yes

M
MunchkiN 616 19.08.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
warcraft 2-3 roc, starcraft + broodwar, gta 2-3, homm 2-4, cossacks, half-life, civilization 2-3, football manager. And these are only pop (due to the suitability of course) games for which there was a crack.
they bought me a pitch in 2002, so I relatively found the era of ps2 games and the first boxing.
but before that I was not personally familiar with nextgen games and I do not know if there were times of nogamez there. the industry also developed rapidly and something hanging and farting in a small window until 2000 with angular jokers, cosmosims and all sorts of strategies and isometric RPGs. those are the same period of time that has passed from smoke to the present day. Of course, the cream has long been only real oldies, they probably remember him ...

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 29.10.22

Not sure what you mean by "past generation", but according to my rawg.io, it's 2012