3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoginvays 19.08.21 11:54 pm

Missing character ....... (Diablo 2)

I don’t know who to contact, but I had a trouble - Persian disappeared from my account - forty 78 lvl. Lvl is small, but it's a pity for gear, and the question itself is intriguing ..... OuchTooCold character, Yoginvays account. The most interesting thing is that forty remained in the top1000 softcore ... Yes, there was an ace of the 1st level on the account, the most interesting thing is that she remained ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smity 19.08.21

I had this, 89 fell, ama 89, barb83, forty 79, forty 85 (they were all in good clothes) like everything. it is possible that characters will be deleted from your account regularly (as was the case with me). exit: change the account as I did it !!!

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 19.08.21

VMany months ago DRUG-IT personally said that "there is such a problem and it is being solved", but the problem has not been solved after 5-6 months ... not the first

D

Nifiga to myself :))))))) Sanya count you a badge NOOB put under a nickname :))))))
I also hach ​​a badge :))), but the current is not NOOB.

BTW REMOVE THE BAN FROM MY COMP!

Y
Yoginvays 19.08.21

Okay, thanks everyone. The main thing is that the veil of secrecy is revealed, and with the Persian - yes to hell with him.

d
doctorus 19.08.21

The server dies constantly, the people lose their spell. ZH0pu will be torn to the administrator for this it is necessary.3ae6lo already. Complete chaos.

D

1 of my bans for this :). For fun, write this on CS FORUM :))

W
Waylander 19.08.21

eat ... there is one more bug ... the charm dies, the corpse appears in the city, the Pnets picks up the corpse and it turns out that there is no fucking on the charm (
I and Assa were (almost) killed like that ... looked how they killed, saw how with bottles of ftf and lives, arachnid fell out ... thank God, the corpse returned))

B
Blizzard11173 19.08.21

And what to do if the Persian in the single just disappeared, one of them disappeared just like that, and the other when the game crashed

O
Obsessed 19.08.21

Blizzard11173, write to the local admin, he can read a single

F
FludoTron 19.08.21

2nd year before Christmas firkov

O
Obsessed 19.08.21

FludoTron, Firk is that Firk who does not dream of becoming an Aller; D
* with tears in his voice *: ... posthumously

R
RomanMixed 19.08.21

Blizzard11173
needs to make a copy of the save folder.
although I have never had this

a
aaaaaSHKA 19.08.21

qwerty1999
and the admin did nothing for 15 years!

a
aaaaaSHKA 19.08.21

And think about the magpie that disappeared 15 years ago just hung in the game and is still there. Vaepa, resets, power outages, and the game still exists and there is forty. And around her, Fallen jumps there, the merk kills him, and the shaman resurrects and resurrects everything, and so on for 15 years. Or maybe the third wave is waiting on the khbr forty, and there the skeleton sticks in the corner, the ice bolts are cast into the column. And so for 15 years.

G
Grablin 19.08.21

aaaaaSHKA
tie with substances