3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex0493 04.11.19 03:20 am

PS and power armor (Fallout 4)

Is there any mod in which the NPC is not USED in settlements power armor? And something like that... come to the village and there is armor in different places are arranged((( I Tried to take out nuclear units, but it helps
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 04.11.19

Alex0493 wrote:
Tried to take out nuclear units, but it helps
don't leave the blocks in the shop and in boxes.
and so for the rule: out of armor - pulled unit.
and no one will touch armor

f
furcl 04.11.19

Basil44
They yuzayut without blocks, and companions too.

B
Basil44 04.11.19

furcl
that is, if their armor to drive, Yes.
they are in a no armor blocks do not climb.

s
saa0891 04.11.19

Basil44 wrote:
that is, if their armor to drive
I was just wondering how NPCs drive in the power armor,such a function in the game just no,partners Yes you can drive,and the usual NPCs there.

f
furcl 04.11.19

Basil44 wrote:
they are in a no armor blocks do not climb.
Climb when you're in the settlement, engaged in some business, and they're hanging around by themselves. For example, construction when you enter into construction mode, they start token NPCs poking, and in armor to climb. It's companions, and NPCs 100% climbs, steadily, and with power and without.
saa0891 wrote:
how NPCs drive in a power armor
So I dressed, left the armor, any in the street. You can even leave the frame, with one module, hand, leg, etc. And dumped. After some time come, who ever it is. Take that settler and appointed to guard, then throws him silovogo what you need in inventory, and replace that which it is dressed. In simple settlers works too, but without purpose to the protection they get out of it. Say more like something through the console, but I do not advocate most people methods. )

s
saa0891 04.11.19

furcl wrote:
After some time come, who ever it is.
Yeah,but even using this console you to zaspaunit ' enemies and the settlers is very likely that the armor will climb,but all the crutches,I had entered the normal way through the dialogue or in build mode to make a settler her to climb,but it's not even highlighted in build mode.

furcl wrote:
they get out of it.
That's it.