3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lKolinssssl 04.11.19 03:20 am

Improve picture clarity(remove soap) (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Since batki normal smoothing is not delivered, there are currently 2 technology-aliasing, both significantly soap picture. If you play on a FullHD monitor is a pain... there are a couple of options to solve the problem.
Option 1 - higher resolution, well, the solution is costly in terms of performance, the most effective. If you sit on 1080/1080ти on FullHD monitor(anything can happen), just increase Resolution visualization to a comfortable value(170-200), antialiasing must be disabled at this resolution ladders you won't see and the picture will be as clear as possible. You may have to lower some graphics settings to get stable 60+ frames
Option 2 - increase sharpness using software NVIDIA(AMD screwed)
Step by step instructions:
1. Download the latest NVIDIA driver(at least version 440.97), installed the driver + GeForce Experience
2. We go into a closed game for easy set-up
3. Include any smoothing, in principle, no matter what, I use Filmic
4. Called the NVIDIA overlay(Alt+z) - go to filter(Alt+f3) - choose from 3 styles - click add filter to select sharpness then adjust it to your taste. Performance degrades slightly.

Without the use of filters NVIDIA

Using the NVIDIA filters

Filters from NVIDIA is much more preferable have a minimal impact on performance(5-7%) and significantly improved clarity, removing the soap.
PS on the screen is not very visible difference, but believe me, it is huge, see for yourself
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemoNx3mal 15.07.20

Thank you. I'll try to check it out. He also changed the resolution more, and then impossible.
Draw your attention to the fact that your examples cannot be compared they are the same. Make them clickable.

D
DemoNx3mal 15.07.20

Thank you. I'll try to check it out. He also changed the resolution more, and then impossible.
Draw your attention to the fact that your examples cannot be compared they are the same. Make them clickable.

l
lKolinssssl 15.07.20

DemoNx3mal
On screen hard to notice the difference, even on the sources))

V
Voodi 15.07.20

filter Clarity, but there are details and that's removing it right, get a great picture, but the screens he's probably crooked did and I took them without a filter

h
hamshut 15.07.20

And who was at the game, the textures disappear and the graphics are like a game running on the Nes?!
The percent is loaded on 100%.
Helped only exiting the game and restarting. But the closer the game was to the final single, the more often fell through the texture.
So I do not understand this problem in General was discussed and was often, or is it just me was it?

l
lKolinssssl 15.07.20

hamshut
This was not observed, perhaps you have not enough VRAM?)

h
hamshut 15.07.20

lKolinssssl
Do not believe me, 32 gig of RAM and a 6 gig on vidyuhi)

l
lKolinssssl 15.07.20

Voodi
Yes, apparently afterburner this filter captures screenshots through it did) tomorrow I will try using the other program to capture

n
nickSIA 15.07.20

6 gig on vidyuhi)

It will be small. Game on Ultra consumes ~7.5 Gb of Vram. Of course the video card may be taken from RAM, but these crutches are not always smoothly work.

S
Sergik_80 15.07.20

I have the latest drivers do not work filters. The panel appears, but the filter on the arrow to choose not. It says that an error occurred and must restart the game. Please check everyone or just me. Used with filter to play - the clarity and sharpness adds.

l
lKolinssssl 15.07.20

Sergik_80
On 440.97 now everything is stable, he is afraid of the driver update, try to revert to 440.97

l
lKolinssssl 15.07.20

hamshut
I have 16 RAM, 8GB VRAM, normal flight) played 60 hours already
Try to lower the shadows, disable caching of shadows

h
hamshut 15.07.20

lKolinssssl
Well, you hike through memory card (8 gig) everything is clear)

l
lKolinssssl 15.07.20

Without the use of filters

With filters

I was able to capture OK))) the Difference - space

l
lKolinssssl 15.07.20

Sergik_80
Using the nvidia control panel try it, there is a setting sharpening, with it I have no crashes

S
Sergik_80 15.07.20

I have the game crashes if you enable this filter - without it, no crashes. Sorry got used to this thing.

l
lKolinssssl 15.07.20

s_kaz
I have 40 of field, graininess to 0
Here everything is very individual, everything depends on your monitor)

s
s_kaz 15.07.20

lKolinssssl
lKolinssssl wrote:
choose the clarity - then adjust it to your taste
Please tell me your settings definition

C
CROSS718 15.07.20

the same can be done with cards Radeon.

k
kved 15.07.20

I have no filter 105 fps with it fps 93 anyone above 60 frames does not rise a better filter to use. Of the benefits: lightens dark places,from the far better you can see small objects,such as someone else top