3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rigel star 04.11.19 03:20 am

What about the duration ? (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

Who had heard of the duration and the number of the plot ? Just think to buy a license and it would be a shame to pass for half a day . A normal story duration and plot I have ever seen . Plus there are 4 planets on the ship showed it seems like not enough.
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.11.19

Rigel star wrote:
Just think to buy a license and it would be a shame to pass for half a day .
The main thing that game was interesting,or more important to you than the number of hours and I want to run around an empty map and do a ton of dull,same quests,it's better the game will be 8-10 hours,but it will be efficiently developed.

Although it is already known that any choice of light or dark side,nor the choice in the story,so reygrobellet and passing options drops dramatically,but judging by the gameplay video locations made soundly,plus buns Ala Prince of Persia clocked.
Probably over 15 hours will be pass.

M
MudrichenkO 04.11.19

Haven't had horoshih games to swing a lightsaber so I'll definitely try

R
Rigel star 04.11.19

saa0891
It is difficult to say . Would probably like the Witcher 3 and a lot of the plot and to parohodiki was long. Although I agree with you empty but the huge world is also not desirable. For me an example of disappointment was Deus Ex 2 though 1 was great

s
semferot48 04.11.19

saa0891
well, just give 3500 for 8-nil hours of play , even good, is nonsense.

s
saa0891 04.11.19

semferot48
I'm talking about the price do or what not to write,for 3500 I'm also not going to buy and the duration of the game nothing to do with it,that's for sure I have no criterion when choosing games (EA is just stupid,instead of what would make the regional price they force people to make torrents,well, that's their problem),the essence was quite different,the main thing that the game was interesting,and you seem to matter the number of hours if I had a choice I would choose interesting and well-developed game for 8 hours and it doesn't work for 30+ hours Ala Yubisoft.

M
MudrichenkO 04.11.19

Nepoymu you are those guys who writes about the price, I'm here for a year took popisku Prime for 4K and 20 gave FIFA and NFS new and old Vars are already in the library with me, why is steamed you do not know better in the year to pay for 4 to whole year not steamed and early access and buns all

s
saa0891 04.11.19

MudrichenkO
Still I am for the subscription paid,but most importantly it's the first game from EA over the years which is of interest (it's amazing how they haven't put there multiplayer and all power is gone for the single),thrash, IMO the slag which they always rivet is not interesting at all,so the subscription is in any case useless.