3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sony_93 20.08.21 12:00 am

Quest \ "Mad Mind \", I freeze (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

According to the quest "Mad Mind". When I enter the Pelagius wing, I go upstairs, I walk a little less than half a corridor and the game freezes. It seems that at this moment there should be a teleportation to the location "Mad Mind". Tried it on different versions of the game (1.1.21.0 and 1.3.10.0) does not help. How can you fix or fix it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 20.08.21

I don't even know ... I have never encountered such a problem. Try to download another repack or update crack if a pirate.

S
Sony_93 20.08.21

could there be a problem with the saves? like, during the passage, some jamb got in the way ...

L
Lavuer 20.08.21

Unlikely. If the game hangs tightly or throws it out, then the point is in the repack. When passing, as far as I know, no other quest with a "crazy mind" conflicts.

S
Sony_93 20.08.21

damn, not a fig does not help, no repacks, no cracks, even friends hang, although they passed this mission normally

loaded at the time when I took this quest 2 lvl back, and the
devil worked fine , since then I have passed many quests to

PPC, the problem turned out to be in some item from the inventory, threw everything that could be in the barrel, went to the corridor and .... ABOUT MIRACLE, I'm in another place

m
modplay45455 20.08.21

Sony_93 I threw
all the things from the inventory into the chest and helped