3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitya Vinnik 20.08.21 12:04 am

The problem with the quest \ "Audience \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The transfer of saves from "The Witcher 2" is turned off, but General Voorhis does not ask any questions, he immediately says goodbye to me and the task continues. How to fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassins11148 20.08.21

Vitya Vinnik
It is necessary to enable the "Simulation of elections" or "Simulation of decisions made in The Witcher 2" function in a new game

D
Dmitry Ryzhkov 20.08.21

Assassins11148
And if I didn't turn on this function and didn't transfer the save, how will the world work, taking into account the events of the second part?

A
Assassins11148 20.08.21

Dmitry Ryzhkov
I can't tell you in detail, but I will definitely say that Summer ...
Spoiler will be dead

O
Old_Nick 20.08.21

Assassins11148 wrote:
but I will definitely say that Summer ...
"Exactly" will not work :)
If there was no transfer, no simulation was selected, it turns on randomly. The game decides for itself;)

A
Assassins11148 20.08.21

Old_Nick
I read (and many times) that Summer is by default
Spoiler-dead

O
Old_Nick 20.08.21

Assassins11148 wrote:
I read ...
Uh-huh, but I went through;)
Random, moreover, on-the-go, is generated immediately at the start of the game, and not Vizime

K
Kubominator 20.08.21

Guys, hello! I have such a problem that I cannot go through this quest, when I need to get dressed, after a haircut, I don’t have shoes there, only pants and a jacket, and therefore I cannot continue the passage. I tried to enter these boots through the console, the team passes, but they are not in the inventory. Tin! First time like this

N
Nurp 20.08.21

Kubominator
where do you save your save?

K
Kubominator 20.08.21

Nurp
Thank you, no need, I solved the problem, I checked the integrity of the game files, there I understood it was bugged because of the mods