3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 20.08.21 12:04 am

FlatOut 2 vs NFS Most Wanted (FlatOut 2)

it is already possible to create this topic, but still ....
51 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray force 20.08.21

Well, NFS has already released more than a dozen parts and Flaout is three parts ... I'm sure that Flatout 2 will not be abandoned for a long time by loyal fans ... but NFS fans have to switch to the next part of the game every time)

Of course, Flatout is much better.

R
Rurikovich. 20.08.21

In Flatout 2, I only play to relax and unwind. And Most Wanted, in addition to rest (free races), also pay attention to the plot. Also in Most Wanted, the physics is better (as I remember), and there is more drive. Therefore, I am for Most Wanted.

T
ThirdMan 20.08.21

I am for FlatOut 2.
1. Graphics are much better than NFS.
2. Memorable and vivid characters.
3. Cars are more different from each other, which makes it possible to think about which car to buy.

J
Jason_Walker 20.08.21

NFS MOST WANTED was still nothing ... after it there is already a complete UG.
Although it is somewhat reminiscent of NFS HOT PURSUIT 2.

S
Spiny 20.08.21

Never loved NFS so much. When FlatOut came out, I understood the game and just couldn't tear myself away. These tricks, and the graphics were norms, destruction. FlatOut 2 met my expectations. Many have seen who believed that FlatOut is bullshit, and NFS rules. I love the damage in FlatOut. In NFS, they were in general like stone cars and did not fly away from collisions so much. There is a lot of destruction in FlatOute. You can push and calmly deploy an opponent and even destroy. Yes, it became possible to destroy only in the 2nd part. I don't know why they gave their project to other hands. FlatOut 3 came out ... let's say NFS is better after FlatOut 3.

C
Charly_Wood 20.08.21

Of course flatout 2! In NSF, cho? only annoying races, half-done cops, etc.
And Flatout 2 is both derby and racing and adrenaline and cool cars (too) and all the most wonderful and exciting. And in Flatout the damage is literate and so many objects can be destroyed along the way. And the NSF? only the paint from the car is erased, well, the glass still breaks, and on the way only the pillars can be knocked down, is it fun or what?
I'm not saying that CF is a game, it really sucks, it really sucks, no, it's just that Flatout 2 is better (for me).

S
SollWars 20.08.21

As for me, these 2 games are stupid to compare.

C
Charly_Wood 20.08.21

Who said that physics is better in MV? She's better in Flatout. In CF, they just added drift development and are happy. and in Flatout everything is real!

C
Charly_Wood 20.08.21

Aftosh
How are these fictional cars? maybe the names are invented, but not as not cars.

E
Energizer86 20.08.21

Flatout 2 most wanted 2009 alive. Follow the link, download the file and replace the launch shortcut
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=389374146

G
Guest 15.03.22

Sinceramente, yo AMO a los 2, FlatOut 2 por su destrucción y jugabilidad, es un juego que si quieres sentirte cool y eso puedes jugar y el Need For Speed Most Wanted por favor... Es super, su historia, sus autos todo. La música de ambos juegos es excelente (claro cada cual al estil del juego) y no puedo elegir entre uno de los 2 sinceramente ambos son excelentes :)