3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
888XAK888 04.11.19 03:22 am

Freezes at startup (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Please help! I can not understand, used to play ETS 2 and all was norms. Now install the latest version, the game starts, runs the Intro, and everything. Then the game freezes like with the system. I.e. I have left the background of the game, the cursor works, music plays in the game. But nothing else happens. The task Manager is not working, the game is not minimized and the system is unresponsive. Windows 10.
20 Comments
Sort by:
888XAK888 04.11.19

Correction -_- game cursor doesn't work either

s
st.pone 04.11.19

888XAK888
My friend You are not alone , the same troubles , the same Windows 10 background of the game, but my cursor was not working , I have a fashion old , fashion turn off , plug one by one ( as an option ) in General, see game.log.txt

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 04.11.19

888XAK888
See below the name of the computer was in Latin,not in Russian.For example volvo.I have used it,have not yet changed the name of the computer.however I have wines 7х64

H
Hobo Sexual 04.11.19

This problem happens to those who updated to Win 10. We strongly recommend to perform a clean install of Windows. I ten had spent four months, all games went fine, without glitches and departures. And ETS 2 has been a model of stability.

b
bratok-666 04.11.19

change the account that would have it in Latin.that is your profile.and that's all.

S

I changed 7 to 10 7 no weather, it is everywhere and everything and look.The difference in greater quantity of joy on the table, etc. For me nothing interesting.it may be wrong.If you take the computer for 100-200(there are)then you can wine and 10 wine 20 30ставить.And such a beggar.....would like most) and there is no limit.Sorry if che is not so written.

888XAK888 04.11.19

Thanks for the tips guys! Did everything as you said. Changed the computer name and the account name is in English. But... Alas, to no avail. The game still hangs at startup. After the movie for a second menu appears create a new profile, then it disappears, there is background music and the computer stops responding to everything. Emergency helps only restart. And the most insulting - in a few days will release American Truck Simulator, which I'm looking forward to. And if it will give out the same tricks - it will be very sad.

S

888XAK888
Then know my 1.22.2.6 s xatab everything works fine.

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 04.11.19

888XAK888
I solved this problem so downloaded the mod with the save,put,and only then launched the game. New profile not new... ((

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 04.11.19

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
also from xatab and didn't work for me. It turned out just as described above.

S

GALALEKS SCHULZ
Make it easier.I was doing so left 1.21 it created the profile and exited then ran 1.22 and all profile ready

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 04.11.19

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
nope, Tesco, will not work,so do I have to download another version 1.21, I hope understand why ))

N
Nero_2311 04.11.19

Throw off please a clean profile for the game

S
Saanya Kruteev 04.11.19

If you are having this problem (I Have it too, was before I decided) Download any save in the game, and Sakina in Documents>>Uero truck simulator 2>>And profile. There fill up any save game (No matter what) And go to the game and all. I helped

r
ruslandavletshin 04.11.19

Sasebo guys! helped with the save game

d
domovoy-225 04.11.19

same problem, did as said with the saves, and that does not work( I can do wrong? Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_v1.27.1.6

D
Daniil Zhuravlev333 04.11.19

GALALEKS SCHULZ I just downloaded the save set and voila

F
FSC 04.11.19

Guys who are faced with a problem in ETS 2 v 1.31.1's no longer turn on the console using ~ (the config is enabled)? Same thing at ATS. Can someone tell me a solution? Thanks in advance!

V
Vesna228 04.11.19

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When I run the game I have the game menu is not.What to do?

S
Saveliy Raskolov 04.11.19

I then changed the folder name and account. Flew all finally, barely the files restored. With ETS2 not understood, and yet even the desire anymore)))