3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Great Mandarin 20.08.21 12:04 am

Bug with a cart. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Ladies and gentlemen, I faced such a problem - when I start a new game, I appear not in a cart with a BB and a horse thief, but in the body of an imperial guard-carriage. At the same time, the guys in the cart were still talking to me. At the entrance to Helgen, the gates were closed, which caused the carts to stall. Loading an autosave (the one that the game does after leaving the carriage) led to the fact that the characters are in a T-pose, dialogues were played until the moment when Lokir had to run.

Ps I could please you with screenshots of these things, but, unfortunately, out of my stupidity, I deleted those.
3 Comments
Sort by:
k
ksasha97 20.08.21

Are there any fashion? If yes, then maybe it’s a matter of them, I have done something similar to the mod on the viola. Start

G
Great Mandarin 20.08.21

ksasha97 There are
mods, but disabled in the launcher. I did not set an alternative start.

g
gmh4589 20.08.21

Great Mandarin
Mods can break the start of the game, sometimes for completely incomprehensible reasons. But an alternative start in your case may even help.
Try to completely uninstall, reinstall and check. Perhaps the game got up crookedly, or some files remain from not completely removed mods. In addition, characters in the T pose can be just the same sign of the absence of animation files.