3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Demo 20.08.21 12:04 am

Prompt mods that remove unnecessary realism (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I tried this game once, but was unable to continue playing due to inadequate realism. Prompt mods that will remove unnecessary
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 20.08.21

what does inadequate realism mean?

E
Egor_Demo 20.08.21

barabear
For example, there are no quick saves, there is no sight as far as I remember, the hero, as in a survival game, needs food, etc.

E
Egor_Demo 20.08.21

barabear
And also, dimming the screen when stamina decreases

s
saa0891 20.08.21

Egor_Demo
It will be easier for you to find the game faster.

E
Egor_Demo 20.08.21

saa0891
Then tell me some RPG with a plot besides Skyrim and the Witcher

s
saa0891 20.08.21

Egor_Demo
Again, it's easier for you to use Google than we will play a guessing game, write games similar to Skyrim, The Witcher, etc., and choose what you did not play, if the isometry does not frighten me, I would advise Divinity original sin 1,2.

I
IngwardIn 20.08.21

Egor_Demo
Elex can log in .

A
Andrei YP 20.08.21

Egor_Demo
There is a mod on the nexus called Unlimited Saving, which makes it possible to endlessly save. This is the only thing missing from this game, otherwise everything is in order. Although there are still plenty of other mods that simplify the game, but in my opinion this is already superfluous.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.08.21

On pg I remember exactly there was a mod adding normal save. I don’t know if it will be compatible with new versions of the game.
the rest is probably worth looking at the trainers and cheats, there are probably there that disable some elements or just make one mod, then you can simply fill in the plot.